Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
They need to just lock the 500s in the vault and call it a day and start making more 700 colorways or give us those Oxford Tan looking V2s in the pic he posted recently
OT.PNG

Yeah the middle pack Tan V2’s from Ye’s pic, Kiwi 700’s, those black 700 V2’s, and the black 500’s are all mandatory if and when they release...

I’m still :nerd: at the high top basketball model Kanye was wearing a while back too...

I was planning on cooling off on Yeezy’s but damn, about the only thing I’m out on is those 451 things...

i know you're trying to joke around - but usually jokes are funny? If its something that was easily google-able, do you think Id be offering money for measurements?

Hell I'll pay $10 to the first person that can show me size 12 and size 12.5 measurements of the yeezy 500 in cm from a google search.

at this point its an irrelevant as i purchased both 12 and 12.5 - but still - just to prove my point - offer stands

I love the 700s, but I’m not really feeling the alternate design of the white and black pairs as of now.

Definitely in for Kiwi’s and Volts :pimp:

This may be a dumb question, but what do I do if YS “voids my shipment” (aka cancels my order after shipment label had been created with UPS) for no reason? I never cancelled the order and they didn’t refund my $220.

Essentially they just stole $220 from me. How do I either get them to ship my 500’s to me or get my $220 back?

It was a common issue that after you got YS shipping it just didn’t move for a few days correct? Going on two days with no movement

Geeez I don’t even follow Kanye on Twitter and I still
This may be a dumb question, but what do I do if YS “voids my shipment” (aka cancels my order after shipment label had been created with UPS) for no reason? I never cancelled the order and they didn’t refund my $220.

Essentially they just stole $220 from me. How do I either get them to ship my 500’s to me or get my $220 back?

They likely voided your label because the warehouse didn’t have the size to fill the order (essentially they oversold).

I’d expect a cancellation email and refund from them soon. But it never hurts to email hem and see what’s up.

https://yeezysupply.com/pages/help

Best of luck.

Geeez I don’t even follow Kanye on Twitter and I still

They likely voided your label because the warehouse didn’t have the size to fill the order (essentially they oversold).

I’d expect a cancellation email and refund from them soon. But it never hurts to email hem and see what’s up.

https://yeezysupply.com/pages/help

Best of luck.

Thank you. I sent them an email yesterday so hopefully they get back to me. I understand the potential possibility of them overselling, but what’s weird is that they created the shipping label first. You would think they would have cancelled the order before then, especially since this was from the preorder back in February.

It was a common issue that after you got YS shipping it just didn’t move for a few days correct? Going on two days with no movement

Mine went for 4 days without movement and then they voided my shipment and cancelled the order.

Thank you. I sent them an email yesterday so hopefully they get back to me. I understand the potential possibility of them overselling, but what’s weird is that they created the shipping label first. You would think they would have cancelled the order before then, especially since this was from the preorder back in February.

A likely reason for this is that they print shipping labels far in advance, so that they are ready for the warehouse pickers ahead of time. But it’s not until the warehouse picker goes to grab your size do they realize the inventory was off (say by overselling) and your order has to be cancelled/tracking voided.

We routinely did this at the last distribution center I worked at. It’s also possible something as silly as one of the workers damaged the product (spilling coffee or something). But given the limited quantity release it was most likely from overselling.

What size were you looking for btw? I might be able to help you out.

I don’t think I got any movement on my waves prior to me getting them

Edit- I haven’t gotten any on my 500’s yet either. Not sweating it...

Last edited:
I don’t think I got any movement on my waves prior to me getting them

My preorder 700’s didn’t either...I waited like 3 weeks after they started shipping without getting tracking, then sent them a couple harshly worded emails...Got the shipping notice the same day I sent the second email, and they got delivered 2 days later without any tracking updates...

Back
Top Bottom