Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Thinking about grabbing Blushes :rolleyes

8F9C7BF1-AB93-4FDD-873B-2B14D424E26F.jpeg

Think this cudi x ye might be ye’s last album. He seems like he wants to only design now and retire from music.

Ye apparently produced 4 albums to be released that month.

His, his and ye, pusha, and iman shumperts Tom boy wife (old NT joke).

Reactions: JPS
Think this cudi x ye might be ye’s last album. He seems like he wants to only design now and retire from music.
There's nothing out there that really supports this.

Ye's music is what gave him his cultural space...it is why I am a fan..that said isn't he 42? I think Ye may not be into the 45 year old rapper scene...and as a designer age really matters not. So while I think your opinion is out of left field, it does have merritt.

Looks like he's 40.

doesnt look good with "regular jeans" tho

theres a reason people often wear certain types of pants/clothes with certain types of footwear

throwing on any old shoe with the same old slim denim isn't stylish or doing most kicks any favors…its like the shoes are wearing you and not the other way around…its crazy how some people just have a way of making any hot sneaker look wack on feet. you may not be aware of that concept, but that's how people view you…they likely think "those would be dope if he knew how to dress" every time you come around rocking a fresh pair that you think you're stunting in with your kohl's denim…some might even cringe and/or crack jokes about you tbh

but then again the fact that you apparently didnt like these before seeing them in hand is just another sign of you not being in touch with whats poppin or whats hot so i guess its only right you do them no justice :lol:
Strongly disagree

These can be worn with shorts and pants. Obviously a generic pair of Khols pants isn't going to look good and will do the shoes a disservice. However, I'm sure certain jeans/pants will look good with the shoe.

Conclusion: For reference, I’m a 9 in 350 V1 and 9.5 in 350 V2 because of how much more snug the toebox was in that model (although I feel certain colorways fit bigger than others ie: creams)

I ended up being a 9.5 in the 700s. In order to achieve the same fit, I needed a 9 in the 500s.

(For anyone needing sizing reference still)

Back
Top Bottom