Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Dragon Energy!!!! more leak tweets about shoes, less about this nonsense. I've only followed his tweets the last 6 or so hours - But I did dig the line about unlearn linear thinking, very true especially when it comes to your own cognitive bias.

383275852944900108.png

Stockx was a great idea! I wish I had cake up with it first. It’s actually the impatient resellers that are messin up the game. Cats want overnight 100% return on every drop, or they will let it go for under retail for the next drop. It’s really stupid. Stockx just gave them a platform to underbid each other

I wonder why StockX doesn't implement a minimum bid function.

He’s selling his brand...If he keeps this up he’ll have Bible Belt farmers bumping his music in their tractors while wearing his combat boots to tend to the livestock...

He’s not crazy or dumb...This cat knows what he’s doing...

Good thing I sold my V2s before this. I personally don’t care about his politics/attention whoring... I just want great music and great kicks.

Ya’ll think this is a possible indication as to the content of his upcoming albums?

When’s he back on tour because his rants are about to be epic...

Honestly waiting for the album to see if this is all forreal... I feel like he's just generating buzz. BUT HOW YOU GONNA HAVE NAS ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT AND BE A FALSE IDOL!? If he doesn't do a 180 on the album then :lol: we been hoodwinked, bamboozled ala Stephen A Smith.

Kanye's losing it again :smh:

Again? My guy has been lost it. He just came out of hibernation again.
Dude is really out here wilding on Twitter. He's been back one week and trolling with every other tweet. Definitely seems like erratic behavior and manic. That picture in the MAGA hat will never go away so there can never be any excuses made or claims of being misunderstood.

Wonder if people will actually stop buying his shoes. He’s entitled to his opinion. If you’ve already purchased you might as well continue to wear them. I only liked 2 of the V1’s and 750’s so his beliefs won’t be affecting me. His styling in general has declined year over year along with the styling of his shoes. Add a MAGA hat with your ugly 500 and 700’s and you guys will be all set.

A lot of people are not going to get over that picture... esp a lot of anti-maga folks.. like chance said tho " not all black people have to be democrats"

You gotta fight the war on traditional thinking - like kanye said in VH1 storytellers in 2010....

Back
Top Bottom