Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Is it safe to say you can go half size down from your blush size when getting waves?

I Did This Personally Yep.

Went TTS 10 In Blushes And The 9.5 In Waves Is Perfect For The Loose Lacing Style I Prefer. Haven’t Tried Waves In My TTS 10 But Am Happy With The 9.5 For Sure :wink:

Nope.

I’d say they’re the same size for me, which is TTS. 0.5 down for either would be too small.
I did.

Went with a size 11 in 500s & a size 10.5 in 700 Waverunners.
I Did This Personally Yep.

Went TTS 10 In Blushes And The 9.5 In Waves Is Perfect For The Loose Lacing Style I Prefer. Haven’t Tried Waves In My TTS 10 But Am Happy With The 9.5 For Sure :wink:

Reason I ask is ... i went half size down on blushes (9.0) and they fit semi-tight. 9.5 blush had room in toebox and heel-slush.
Debating if I should get 8.5 or 9.0 waves. TTS is 9.5

0E6AC307-DF34-4FA9-9627-48AB0E809149.jpeg

I love ye’s music and his shoes , but **** trump

I can’t mess with that bs he’s posting on Twitter

Just give it time and some understanding. If I'm wrong on my guess, it appears Ye is essentially either:

1) a '**** the poor, **** homosexuals, **** women, **** black people, **** the environment, **** ****hole countries that aren't filled w/ white people' kinda guy, or
2) a guy who doesn't care about anything but money.

I personally don't think he's either. And, if he's ill, I hope to god he gets the help he needs. Bipolar is considered by some psychiatrists their 'cancer.' You don't see a lot of old bipolar patients b/c so many commit suicide long before they get old.

But if he has no mental illness and this is what he sincerely believes, that's between him, his fans and family/friends, and his deity.

If only Hillary won, it would be so cool to speak on her since your favorite celebrity did lol

The same Hillary who has more documented issues than the one that everyone seems to hate who won the Presidency.

Kanye 2024*

He’s not far off. People have brainwashed you to take sides. Neither one of those sides has our interest in mind. Yet people will still point a finger at the other side & say “**** them.”

Ye is kind of pointing that out & people are calling him crazy. Sounds to me he’s challenging status quo thinking with some of his tweets.

If only Hillary won, it would be so cool to speak on her since your favorite celebrity did lol

The same Hillary who has more documented issues than the one that everyone seems to hate who won the Presidency.

Kanye 2024*

“Whataboutism”.

Nevermind the disaster of a presidency unfolding before your very eyes every single day. :lol:

Oh wait. Fake news. My bad.

He’s not far off. People have brainwashed you to take sides. Neither one of those sides has our interest in mind. Yet people will still point a finger at the other side & say “**** them.”

Ye is kind of pointing that out & people are calling him crazy. Sounds to me he’s challenging status quo thinking with some of his tweets.

Realest post concerning said topic

Enh, buying Yeezys puts money in Ye’s pocket. Is he donating to Trump’s re-election campaign? That’s a legit concern that someone could have. Why support people who may be supporting powerful people that clearly don’t have certain segments of society’s best interests in mind? .

It's also worth mentioning Trump bragged about grabbing women by the p without asking and mocked a disabled reporter just to name a few. Perhaps some people don't want to support someone who backs a guy like that. That person could have experienced sexual harassment themselves or have a disabled friend or family member. But again people are entitled to their opinion, but people are also entitled not to support those who they feel support causes not beneficial to them.

Anyway...

Who’s after those Super Moon’s...I was thinking about doubling up on the Blush’s...Moons are close enough to scratch that itch for me while still technically keeping it fresh with a different color...

Lol complete opposite.

Challenging one to think beyond the norm would literally be the opposite of falling in line.

No, false equivalency between truly despotic behavior as opposed to occasionally careless action, fomented by inauthentic 'media' actors is what leads to a Putin or a Trump. An equivalent of his kleptocracy, if even 1% of it had been enacted by a Clinton, would've led to impeachment and prison.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the whataboutism promulgated by state/Fox media has made us accept the ridiculous as the 'norm' for politics.

Lol complete opposite.

Challenging one to think beyond the norm would literally be the opposite of falling in line.

Exactly

I’m more of a centrist. I know both sides have great points. But...we don’t live in a far right or far left world. Our country will never be one or the other. We live where all those ideas come together in the gray. Some people are going to have different opinions than me & guess what? That’s okay... I’ve also found that the most “open minded” people I’ve ever met were the most close minded when it came down to it. We all have to live here, we all have different outlooks & come from different backgrounds. I get that & would rather try to understand that persons opinion knowing there’s an element of truth there than shun someone for not sharing my personal view.

Don’t even get me on the news. YOU listen to what YOU want to hear these days. There’s a channel for you & they’ll spin it to exactly what you want.

It's also worth mentioning Trump bragged about grabbing women by the p without asking and mocked a disabled reporter just to name a few. Perhaps some people don't want to support someone who backs a guy like that. That person could have experienced sexual harassment themselves or have a disabled friend or family member. But again people are entitled to their opinion, but people are also entitled not to support those who they feel support causes not beneficial to them.
Yeah...in general I was prepared to give Ye a pass. Saying he loves the way someone thinks is not the same as saying you agree with their thoughts. Spreading a message of general love for all is absolutely something the world shuod try to use in day to day life. You could even argue his ideas on slavery being a mental state in 2018 having SOME merit when it comes to some people and that a victim card is perhaps played too frequently. I got my own personal opinions on the matter...they don't jive with Ye's position apparently.

But he is providing support to a person who has proven time and again to be a bad person. Not a person who has made bad decisions...but a flat out bad person. Hard to defend support for that.

He's also completely changed his social political tone as well. The man who said GWB doesn't care about black people would not express ONLY love for this president (or love for Hilary for that matter). The guy who said he was destined to be different because his mother was arrested for attending sit ins at the age of 6 would not express an idea that his race of people are stuck in a mental state of slavery.

His eyes are dead as hell in the picture that was posted with the MAGA hat. I feel comfortable saying something is off.

I'm still gonna download those albums though.

Before the ACA, 40% of my hospitalized patents had no funding and no options for outpatient care.

After the ACA and Medicaid expansion, our hospital is now at 8% unfunded, and we can get outpt f/u, transportation for clinic, rehab visits, and cancer treatment.

Wanna know what one of the driving forces has been to our economic boom and drop in unemployment? The expansion of healthcare.

There was only one side that supported it. There was only one side against it.

There are rights and wrong in the course of history.

The danger is in claiming otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom