Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
A lot of people are not going to get over that picture... esp a lot of anti-maga folks.. like chance said tho " not all black people have to be democrats"

You gotta fight the war on traditional thinking - like kanye said in VH1 storytellers in 2010....
What chance said and wearing that hat are two different things. Black people not having to be democrats, means we dont have to vote democratic just because we are black. There are republicans who wouldnt wear that. Trumps movement isnt supported by all republicans just because he is essentially their leader now.

Where’s the hate for chance the rapper?

Some of you guys need to get out of your feelings.

People can have varying views other than your own.

I’m a registered republican, so what?

Acting like the world turned over lmao.
Not sure why you should hate Kanye over his antics. But what would be the reason for hating Chance. He stated a truth. We arent born to be republicans or democrats and skin color shouldnt designate political allegiance. And thats if you even beleive in politcal allegiance

Last edited:
Dbp0m34VMAEgZAJ.jpg

I'll keep politics aside from fashion. You gotta be really small minded if you're tying the 500's and 700's look/design/feel with his MAGA hat.

You guys notice Kanye starts acting like this when he dyes his hair? Maybe he should just use it as an alter ego...Kind of like Eminem with the whole Slim Shady thing...Kanye dyed his hair and acting out again? Must be that Yeezy persona :lol:...

You guys notice Kanye starts acting like this when he dyes his hair? Maybe he should just use it as an alter ego...Kind of like Eminem with the whole Slim Shady thing...Kanye dyed his hair and acting out again? Must be that Yeezy persona :lol:...
It's clone Kanye. The real one is still in the psych ward that they left him in back during TLOP tour. Dude was trying to call for help during his rants but wasn't able to break through their Kardashian brainwashing and replaced him with blonde hair fauxnye.

I'll keep politics aside from fashion. You gotta be really small minded if you're tying the 500's and 700's look/design/feel with his MAGA hat.

Enh, buying Yeezys puts money in Ye’s pocket. Is he donating to Trump’s re-election campaign? That’s a legit concern that someone could have. Why support people who may be supporting powerful people that clearly don’t have certain segments of society’s best interests in mind?

Not saying that I personally think like this, but to say that people who do are small-minded is, well, small-minded. Yes, you can choose to separate shoes from Kanye’s personal beliefs. But someone else may choose not to do that, which ironically supports all his ranting on Twitter. Not everyone has to be the same. Also ironic is how he’ll cry foul when he gets backlash from people choosing to think differently than him. Can’t have it both ways, but he’ll try to.

Enh, buying Yeezys puts money in Ye’s pocket. Is he donating to Trump’s re-election campaign? That’s a legit concern that someone could have. Why support people who may be supporting powerful people that clearly don’t have certain segments of society’s best interests in mind?

Not saying that I personally think like this, but to say that people who do are small-minded is, well, small-minded. Yes, you can choose to separate shoes from Kanye’s personal beliefs. But someone else may choose not to do that, which ironically supports all his ranting on Twitter. Not everyone has to be the same. Also ironic is how he’ll cry foul when he gets backlash from people choosing to think differently than him. Can’t have it both ways, but he’ll try to.
Honestly the problem with kanye's tweets as Ebro said was that he leaves his messages open ended and gives no context to his thoughts and ideas. He leaves it as promo for his album where he will fully express it. This is honestly evil genius type promo for himself. Get people to take a whole day to talk about you and stop media's tracks so that all eyes are on him. Guerrilla tactics at its finest.

This isn’t 4D chess.

Given his posting history since jumping back on Twitter, and all his new albums/ Yeezy pics/ conspiratorial and paranoid postings, and his past history of a ‘breakdown,’ I think this is more likely a bipolar patient experiencing a manic episode.

Let’s just remember — there are a multitude of entertainers who have done some amazing things while in a state of mania or hypomania. But the flight of ideas he’s demonstrated in his tweets, the grandiose commentary, the hyping of multiple upcoming albums, the adoption of views that are extreme in his peer group etc.

These are behaviors not inconsistent w/ mania.

Anyway, I like the 500’s more than I thought I would!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Last edited:
This isn’t 4D chess.

Given his posting history since jumping back on Twitter, and all his new albums/ Yeezy pics/ conspiratorial and paranoid postings, and his past history of a ‘breakdown,’ I think this is more likely a bipolar patient experiencing a manic episode
Definitely

Back
Top Bottom