Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If i buy a pair of 500 yellow moon on stockx for 400$ its just a preorder or i will recive the pair before 9 of june?
all shoes on stockx are pairs people have in hand (are supposed to at least) so you'll get it in about 1-2 weeks depending on when the seller ships and where you're located. stockx is just a middle man.

Well he kinda is, isn’t he...

giphy.gif

Did you guys find toebox to first feel grabby like a house slipper but overtime that grab reduced and now just feels like a normal comfy shoe?
I think I fully broke my Blushes in. I actually went half down. Felt super tight on the toebox but it did stretch out and I can say that these are more comfortable than my 350 V1s

I think I fully broke my Blushes in. I actually went half down. Felt super tight on the toebox but it did stretch out and I can say that these are more comfortable than my 350 V1s

I have 10.5s cuz I felt like original size 10 I bought was too tight. Now im curious if that size 10 would actually break in to be perfect size.

I have 10.5s cuz I felt like original size 10 I bought was too tight. Now im curious if that size 10 would actually break in to be perfect size.

Was it tight in the toe box only? Meaning did you still have heel slip? I went half down but the heel still slipped on mine

Was it tight in the toe box only? Meaning did you still have heel slip? I went half down but the heel still slipped on mine

Gotcha thanks for explaining stacked. It looks good w certain jeans IMO, other jeans I think look good cuffed.

Im having minor heel slip today with these super thin dress socks instead of thicker white tube socks.

Back
Top Bottom