Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally went .5 up and my toes thank me, but def got the clown shoe look now

4EC6F520-83E7-49BF-837C-1AB3194D50CD.jpeg

6E16BDD6-3945-4A5E-A620-FAE36BCA43E3.jpeg

Finally went .5 up and my toes thank me, but def got the clown shoe look now

4EC6F520-83E7-49BF-837C-1AB3194D50CD.jpeg

6E16BDD6-3945-4A5E-A620-FAE36BCA43E3.jpeg

The reason why you think they look like clown shoes is basically because you wear them with those super slim track pants. Those kind of pants make every bulky shoes look so big. If you like it go ahead and wear it. I would never do it but our taste is all different.

Did you guys find toebox to first feel grabby like a house slipper but overtime that grab reduced and now just feels like a normal comfy shoe?

I had wiggle room but thinking now maybe I could have gone a half a size down...but im happy with the fit

The reason why you think they look like clown shoes is basically because you wear them with those super slim track pants. Those kind of pants make every bulky shoes look so big. If you like it go ahead and wear it. I would never do it but our taste is all different.
dont really wear baggy anything in terms of pants so not much i can do

I’d really like to try .5 down with the 500’s. Not sure I could do it & not sure it’s worth the hassle.

Got the size 10s in my whip was gonna maybe look for a size swap but now im legit reconsidering if 10s will better serve me after the toebox calms down.

700 waves are tts right?!?! is there any way one could size down a half like lets say on the 350 v1?!?!

Regarding sizing on the 500’s...I put 9 hours on them yesterday at Disneyland and another 6.5 on them today at SeaWorld and I can’t imagine going TTS...V2 sizing all the way...

The toebox does loosen up but not in a sloppy oversized shoe kind of way...More like molds to your foot...

700 waves are tts right?!?! is there any way one could size down a half like lets say on the 350 v1?!?!

I went full size down from TTS on my 350 v1 and half size down from TTS for 700s. Both fit perfect to me - emphasis on "to me". I don't like a loose fit and I have narrow feet.

After being on this thread for a few months I have come to the conclusion TTS means something different to everyone. Buy waves in your 350 V2 size is what i would recommend. When i say TTS i mean the size i have been wearing most of my life until boost/primeknit shoes were introduced which is a sz 12 (all my Nike shoes are 12). I wear 11.5 in UB/V1/Iniki and 12 in V2/700/500. Hope this helps

And not even a ful day later...

1063E47B-CE93-4108-BCF9-CC3037BAD6A7.jpeg

Dawg, I smudged mine with black **** from my car pedals today and was tripping walking into work. Didn't even need a suede eraser because I had sprayed the kicks with Tarago Nano Protector, wiped off with just a moist paper towel... What did you spill? How did you try cleaning it? Maybe we can help ya... gotta protect that Suede!!

So many people bought 500s to resell I feel like, more than the amount of people that actually like them. I wonder if price will actually dip down to retail over the next year or so?

After being on this thread for a few months I have come to the conclusion TTS means something different to everyone. Buy waves in your 350 V2 size is what i would recommend. When i say TTS i mean the size i have been wearing most of my life until boost/primeknit shoes were introduced which is a sz 12 (all my Nike shoes are 12). I wear 11.5 in UB/V1/Iniki and 12 in V2/700/500. Hope this helps

this is where i really hate when talking sizing advice. i think TTS should be what your size is on the brannock device. plus i've never heard of people sizing down from TTS for UBs. it's usually TTS or half up, which totally doesn't make sense going by your ruling

Back
Top Bottom