Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
this is where i really hate when talking sizing advice. i think TTS should be what your size is on the brannock device. plus i've never heard of people sizing down from TTS for UBs. it's usually TTS or half up, which totally doesn't make sense going by your ruling
Makes sense to my feet. Just doesnt make sense to you, by what you have heard. I think you are helping to prove my point. That is why I listed what I wear in multiple shoes. Maybe his feet might have similar tastes too mine. My feet like UB in 11.5 and V2/500/700 in a 12. If you were asking the same question my post would not have helped you and that is fine. One post on this page said size up in 700s and to ME that would make the shoes too roomy. Doesnt make him wrong or me right

The pic where they looked more like ashy suede had me interested but the slick black look ones are trashy looking. I want some Moons reminds me of the moon from Wallace & Gromit lol
maxresdefault.jpg

So many people bought 500s to resell I feel like, more than the amount of people that actually like them. I wonder if price will actually dip down to retail over the next year or so?
It'll probably 100 over retail. It won't dip. People thought 700s won't go up so they sold for like $30 resale return but now they're selling for $550+ (about $150+ in resale return).

SMYs look nice up there^^

Debating if I should pick them up even though I have blushes. Or if I should wait for a color that is more contrasting from the blushes.

so just unds'ed my blush 500s... i was like they fit a little tight...yeezy supply sent me a size 10.5 in a size 11 box...i ordered a size 11...the shoes are now worn and the bottoms are marked so I can't even sell them as DS in an attempt to get my size 11.

not to mention i don't know if GOAT or StockX woudl even authenticate them since i don't have a size 10.5 box. It will be a size 11 box with a size 10.5 in them.

Dawg, I smudged mine with black **** from my car pedals today and was tripping walking into work. Didn't even need a suede eraser because I had sprayed the kicks with Tarago Nano Protector, wiped off with just a moist paper towel... What did you spill? How did you try cleaning it? Maybe we can help ya... gotta protect that Suede!!
rust from a shopping cart smh, got it off 90% off with an eraser though

we have a guy here in montreal thats connected with adidas (rumour is he was sponsored while playing soccer in college) and he gets samples early. he was walking around sneaker con today selling 2 pairs of BBC NMD trails and was wearing the orange YUNG 1s on feet. seen him with all the F&F Pharrel NMDs too

we have a guy here in montreal thats connected with adidas (rumour is he was sponsored while playing soccer in college) and he gets samples early. he was walking around sneaker con today selling 2 pairs of BBC NMD trails and was wearing the orange YUNG 1s on feet. seen him with all the F&F Pharrel NMDs too

I want those orange YUNG 1s badddd, that's dope

so just unds'ed my blush 500s... i was like they fit a little tight...yeezy supply sent me a size 10.5 in a size 11 box...i ordered a size 11...the shoes are now worn and the bottoms are marked so I can't even sell them as DS in an attempt to get my size 11.

not to mention i don't know if GOAT or StockX woudl even authenticate them since i don't have a size 10.5 box. It will be a size 11 box with a size 10.5 in them.

Yeezy Supply sent you shoes that were too small?!?

Finally decided to unds my 500s. I think they go best with shorts, at least on me. Looked a bit weird when I tried them on with joggers. Went tts and they’re snug but I think they will break in nice after a couple of wears

Attachments

• F5C46EED-D117-4E7E-A011-FE10ADBE7E97.jpeg
    F5C46EED-D117-4E7E-A011-FE10ADBE7E97.jpeg
    720.8 KB · Views: 57
So is the wave runners 700 releasing again worldwide? Yeezy mafia keep saying they are. Does anyone no?

So is the wave runners 700 releasing again worldwide? Yeezy mafia keep saying they are. Does anyone no?
No one knows. I don't think Kanye even knows. Where do they keep saying it because I swear they only said it once and that's it.

Ok I was just asking because I was about to sale mine to get Sean Wotherspoon?? Bad move??

I’m not a fan of the SW’s, but if we’re talking market value as of right now, if somebody offered a straight up trade, take it!

That being said, I think the OG waves will eventually be in the 700 range. If and when that happens, I’ll give up my extras.

Back
Top Bottom