Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Remember when yeezy would drop, NT site would damn near crash, and you couldn't keep up with the comments in the thread..

now......... crickets crickets
This model isn't for everyone and neither is this colorway. That being said, nothing lasts forever. Hype dies, people move on

Well. After 18 minutes of splashing I got through on ADC and copped. Love how easy this model is to cop for those of us who want to rock!

Remember when yeezy would drop, NT site would damn near crash, and you couldn't keep up with the comments in the thread..

now......... crickets crickets

Mainly because there's no resell value for the 500. Plus they don't look that good and only appeals to a certain crowd - which also contributes to the low resell value.

Hows the sizing on them? are they tts, oversized, or really oversized? I'm a TTS Large in gildan long sleeves but i prefer it to be a bit baggy. Kinda interested in the frozen yellow one
its a little oversized like most yeezy clothing but i wouldn't size up/down - just go tts. cause i size up to a L in gildan too (im usually a M) but went with a M in this shirt and fits a little baggy

Lmao imagine pulling an all nighter for Yeezy Supply like the old days

Well, just got up, going to the city to start picking up pairs now. Good luck to everyone today

Easy cop. Loads left.

7E4A030B-D882-4CCC-B637-0F3E132F159B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom