Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
well the Baltimore area still sitting with our normal 2 stores....PG Plaza and towson...that no one wins at

Am I the only one that hates all this app ****? Maybe I'm just old-school, but I'd rather just rock up to the store and fill out one of these...
raffle-tickets_290903282.jpg

If I have to download an app to try to get a shoe or start reposting bull**** on IG, tag people etc...I'll just skip em lol.

the chances of winning is much higher on an app raffle than those physical tickets where its easy to rig or backdoor and/or have your ticket just ripped up after you leave

Man who gives AF where they coming out at locally, and how many store locally getting em. This is how it should be. I could care less if a crappy mall that nevers get anything gets these, hell its better for the culture. Im going to shoot my shot using my platinum FTL on several local stores.. FNL’s & a few local City Gears. Id rather do that then waste my “Sadderday” camped out on a computer/mobile splash competing with you guys and bots :lol:

Am I the only one that hates all this app ****? Maybe I'm just old-school, but I'd rather just rock up to the store and fill out one of these...
raffle-tickets_290903282.jpg

If I have to download an app to try to get a shoe or start reposting bull**** on IG, tag people etc...I'll just skip em lol.

For sure, really miss these days:
1*AR2u7LU80t3Cg8S6wbac_w.jpeg

Game plan for me since MD has apps now and not tickets. I do not have any points or headstarts at any shoe store. So i will be up prob per usual at 6am (i am up at 430 each day for work so i never sleep) and just checking YS. If i fail i will splash on ADC prob for an hour or so before i give up and go get some Peruvian chicken to make the L feel better.

YM is reporting that butter stock levels are in between the breds and zebras. Looking more limited than initially thought.

Game plan for me since MD has apps now and not tickets. I do not have any points or headstarts at any shoe store. So i will be up prob per usual at 6am (i am up at 430 each day for work so i never sleep) and just checking YS. If i fail i will splash on ADC prob for an hour or so before i give up and go get some Peruvian chicken to make the L feel better.

Gotta get that Sardis

At the end of the day, YM sells carts for these releases. Have to keep that in mind anytime they talk numbers on shoes.

There was a way to get a ballpark number on amounts of pairs coming to the US, was shown in the original yeezy thread

Took a little investigating but someone posted a site that would show shipments coming from the Adidas, and on the site it showed how many units were coming in for a specific model

Back
Top Bottom