Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
All stores might not be listed in the locator though. I see a few stores listed that never got them but at same time I see some high volume stores missing. Either way I just want my first pair :nerd:

There was a way to get a ballpark number on amounts of pairs coming to the US, was shown in the original yeezy thread

Took a little investigating but someone posted a site that would show shipments coming from the Adidas, and on the site it showed how many units were coming in for a specific model

Those order forms are never intended to be publicly available information, there isn't one particular site that just posts that information, but certain twitter/IG plugs used to post photos of the order forms showing certain amounts going to certain countries. But there were plenty of times where it turned out those order forms didn't truly account for all the stock going to one country, rather just the stock for that one shipment in particular.

Those order forms are never intended to be publicly available information, there isn't one particular site that just posts that information, but certain twitter/IG plugs used to post photos of the order forms showing certain amounts going to certain countries. But there were plenty of times where it turned out those order forms didn't truly account for all the stock going to one country, rather just the stock for that one shipment in particular.

Well the site I went to had it, all I had to was a little bit of searching with the model number, I think it was for the brown 750's

Judging from all the stores that have confirmed to get stock so far, these are definitely produced in large numbers.
I don’t believe the YM numbers at all.

Well the site I went to had it, all I had to was a little bit of searching with the model number, I think it was for the brown 750's

Right I didn't say there aren't sites that post the info once they get it, but there isn't one central site that just posts all order form unit information, it's a case by case basis, if a "plug" is able to get the info they post it.

Am I the only one that hates all this app ****? Maybe I'm just old-school, but I'd rather just rock up to the store and fill out one of these...
raffle-tickets_290903282.jpg

If I have to download an app to try to get a shoe or start reposting bull**** on IG, tag people etc...I'll just skip em lol.
After finding out from friends that worked at footstores and how much they rigged the raffles, I don't want any part of the old raffle system. Managers were backdooring pairs to friends and family so they can resell.

No way stock is similar to breds with resell this low unless its gonna shoot up after drop. Well see I guess. I can say champs is more limited then usual in my area I probably only have shot at 2prs unless I catch YS which I dont feel like waiting all night for

Gonna offload some pairs I have been sitting on. You all think these prices are decent to sell at?

Zebras - $520 (minus 10% seller fee = $468 take home)
Oreos - $700 (minus 10% seller fee = $630 take home)
Green stripe - $600 (minus 10% seller fee = $540 take home)

Gonna offload some pairs I have been sitting on. You all think these prices are decent to sell at?

Zebras - $520 (minus 10% seller fee = $468 take home)
Oreos - $700 (minus 10% seller fee = $630 take home)
Green stripe - $600 (minus 10% seller fee = $540 take home)

Yea, if you can offload zebras at that price I'd do it, especially if they are restocking.

Yea, if you can offload zebras at that price I'd do it, especially if they are restocking.

What about the others?

I would have never thought, that Oreos will go up in price that much.

They've been around $700 for a long time now. Not sure if they'll be moving up anymore, so I might just get rid of them (they are way too tight anyway) before YM mentions a restock or some ****

I could also drop them off at my local consignment shop, but they charge 15% and they require 30 days in their possession to try and sell. They have some of the striped pairs listed for $800+ - but who knows how long it'll take to sell.

I'm assuming you are a size 9 from your sig, but it all depends on where you are planning to sell them. You could get a bit more for the oreos and olive stripes on GOAT.

That's only if someone accepts the offer though, right?

Right now sz9 is listed for $735 on the site. But that is what is currently available and no one is buying it. You can't see the bids on GOAT like on StockX, can you?

That's only if someone accepts the offer though, right?

Right now sz9 is listed for $735 on the site. But that is what is currently available and no one is buying it. You can't see the bids on GOAT like on StockX, can you?

Yes you can see the current highest bid on GOAT

If you can off a size 9 zebra at that price, do it. I just sold mine on stockx yesterday and it sold for 450. After fees, that was 390 in my pocket. People are hesitant to buy these with word of restock imo. Been trying to move it in a local FB group ever since word of the restock and no bites

anyone have on foot pics of the black season 6 boots? Debating on getting them since theyre on sale

Back
Top Bottom