Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You posted the code at 5:22 EST. A fellow member said he tried it 15min before your post and it didn’t work. That gives a rough estimate that the code had already expired around 5pm EST, on the hour.
So what man who cares :rolleyes

All that matters is I put up 3 diff FTA’s for fellow NTers to score! Soooo some checked in some didn’t that’s the game!
You win some you lose some! But you live!!! You live to fight another day! :lol:

Na the original colorway of the waves are done.. only place is black market. You should've picked one up during undercut season

What makes you think I don’t have one? I actually have three, one that I’m wearing multiple times a week and another two on ice. I still think that they’re releasing in the fall though.

these will be the first 350 to hit retail on stockx

Haha nope. They’re gonna be juuuuust enough above retail so that the reseller can make their money back (and see no profit), while Stock X or Goat can get a cut of the action.

Don’t know why ****ty resellers feel the need to force buyers to pay extra, just so the middle man can get paid. :smh:

Haha nope. They’re gonna be juuuuust enough above retail so that the reseller can make their money back (and see no profit), while Stock X or Goat can get a cut of the action.

Don’t know why ****ty resellers feel the need to force buyers to pay extra, just so the middle man can get paid. :smh:

I’m not a reseller but that’s how all things work. That’s business lol. Middle man has to get a cut. Why else would they be a middle man?

Just went to sign up at a local FNL doing raffle tickets. The guy says "how many" and my wife blurts out "5". Then he gave us 7 :lol:

Dunno if that actually hurts our chances if they find multiples, or if this guy is just new, or if they have a ton and don't care

So what man who cares :rolleyes

All that matters is I put up 3 diff FTA’s for fellow NTers to score! Soooo some checked in some didn’t that’s the game!
You win some you lose some! But you live!!! You live to fight another day! :lol:

You made a statement, I corrected you out of respect. It was that simple lol.

F700628C-F12E-40AA-A0D6-F05256E3634C.png
Thought u meant the frozen highlighter ish, easy pass on the rat pack 1’s

Just went to sign up at a local FNL doing raffle tickets. The guy says "how many" and my wife blurts out "5". Then he gave us 7 :lol:

Dunno if that actually hurts our chances if they find multiples, or if this guy is just new, or if they have a ton and don't care
Naw fam U good, nobody was doin finish line raffles this time around idk why, that was the way to go, I personally had someone do a finish line raffle for me today and an employee told them they will more than likely get a call Wednesday

I’m not a reseller but that’s how all things work. That’s business lol. Middle man has to get a cut. Why else would they be a middle man?

The profit has moved from the resellers mark up to the systems transaction cost (+ margin). Buying sneakers on StockX or Goat is so easy. Eliminates the local groups, hassle of meet ups, and makes inventory from anywhere available.

The reseller ties up their cash not stockx. They charge the buyer up front, get the float on the money and then pay the seller once verification occurs which is typically 3-5 days after the seller ships. Absolutely brilliant in a very similar way to Uber, Airbnb, etc.

Last edited:
Purple Reign 500’s :pimp:

It’s crazy how much 500’s have grown on me :smh:

It’s funny seeing beast back in here thirsting to resell Butters :rolleyes

Them ****s is gonna brick hard af :lol:

Good luck to those who really want them though :nthat:

Purple Reign 500’s :pimp:

It’s crazy how much 500’s have grown on me :smh:

It’s funny seeing beast back in here thirsting to resell Butters :rolleyes

Them ****s is gonna brick hard af :lol:

Good luck to those who really want them though :nthat:
Depends on the size tbh. Common sizes gonna be retail fur sure if my local jimmy jazz is getting them.

As someone who has taken an L on every single V2 to hit the footapps despite 10min head starts, feeling cautiously optimistic. How difficult should these be compared to the blue tints?

Guess I’m the only one who thinks this butter cw is trash. I’ll wait till they drop a darker v2. Blue green teal something like that. I can’t stand these.

As someone who has taken an L on every single V2 to hit the footapps despite 10min head starts, feeling cautiously optimistic. How difficult should these be compared to the blue tints?
Probably just as easy. I copped 5 pairs of blue tints from ADC and YS during release, a pair for me and the rest for family and friends for xmas (their gift was me copping for them even tho they paid the retail price LOL). And I think I gave a few ADC carts out but not many because of having to get other people pairs. If you can't hit on footsites, just hit up splash page if you're not working or anything Saturday.

Probably just as easy. I copped 5 pairs of blue tints from ADC and YS during release, a pair for me and the rest for family and friends for xmas (their gift was me copping for them even tho they paid the retail price LOL). And I think I gave a few ADC carts out but not many because of having to get other people pairs. If you can't hit on footsites, just hit up splash page if you're not working or anything Saturday.

What is the splash page?

YS typically drops between 6am-8am PST.

If you really want em, stay up with the NT fam

Back
Top Bottom