Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
If those ADC numbers are legit then there’s going to be more than enough of these to go around... Between ADC, boutiques, foot sites, YS, and kind of so-so demand everybody should be able get a pair...

Sesame’s is where I’m worried...Supposed to have higher stock than the butter’s but the demand is super high on those...
IMO, even tho the sesames are prolly the most hyped yeezy model this year (or up there), they’ll probably cut the production off a good bit if the demand for these butters go the way they’re looking

Zebrin

81DF302D-ED1F-4A05-A659-89E9FAD058D5.jpeg

Glad i watched the seth fowler video thanks for posting.
In some pictures the butters legit look like creme's with bright yellow laces. But knowing that we are going to get creme's (supposedly)...and sesame's....i feel like butters might be the odd man out for me. The appeal though is that i don't own a shoe that is that color.

I’m not a reseller but that’s how all things work. That’s business lol. Middle man has to get a cut. Why else would they be a middle man?

Thanks captain obvious but you missed the point. I know why the middle man exists.

What I’m saying is I think it’s dumb that a reseller would sell at a price point where they merely make their money back, and add extra cost to the buyer just to cover Stock X fees. Just a personal pet peeve I suppose from the standpoint of an actual shoe collector.

Reseller pays 175 for some shoes and sells them on Stock X for 200. Reseller will make 175 back (original investment), Stock X will make 25. There’s literally no point for the reseller to buy and sell when they make no profit, and adding on the extra costs to cover the middle man fees is what pisses me off. I understand why Stock X would want to be part of the action, but it pisses me off that resellers do that. At least make a profit if you’re gonna make real collectors pay resale, like cmon.

Just a personal rant. Carry on.

Debating of camping out wth a homie on a store doing a fcfs since I havent had a pair of Yeezy ever and I got nothing to do for a week... Gonna be the first time to camp out too if ever any tips?

^ and thats whats getting me tight

All these unreleased colors and Zebras is going on their 3rd? 4th? Release

Peebras on second or third

Its ridiculous

^ and thats whats getting me tight

All these unreleased colors and Zebras is going on their 3rd? 4th? Release

Peebras on second or third

Its ridiculous
And everytime they’ve been super limited, that’s why they’re releasing again genius

^ No they haven't dude, Peebras yea but yall can have those urine samples, zebras have been released on every platform twice

Release those dark greens Adidas!
I’m talkin bout zeebras and hell highlighters too, limited...”platforms” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom