Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
sooooo no one copped Zade Kicks drop?

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 5.57.36 PM.png

Preorders for shoes that have no specified release date & aren't even confirmed? Nah I'm good on that :lol:

Yeah, let us know how it goes. I've known about them for a while through eBay but never copped from their website. I think they were confirmed legit on NT some time ago, too. But don't quote me on that.

What’s the significance of these codes you guys are posting? Trying to get a pair of the Butters this weekend and I’ve never used the FTL or FTA apps before.

I copped multiple times from Zadeh. All legit . Customer service is awesome. I get mine below or at retail while everyone pays that much more. I see everyone always has there doubts. But there hasn’t been not even one person to ever call his products fake. Not one person who I came across to say anything negative about his business or his product. But hey to each his own

What’s the significance of these codes you guys are posting? Trying to get a pair of the Butters this weekend and I’ve never used the FTL or FTA apps before.
if u dont have max headstart..dont even enter

but

i have won jordans with 7 mins in the past

How FNL can justify this kind of behavior in 2018 is beyond me.
Because all the managers are in on it. It's kinda sad. I asked him to hook me up but he's rigging it to his family and friends that will give him the pairs so he can resell. He ain't really my friend tho. More of an acquaintance. My real boy works as a sales associate so I know the manager thru him.

Because all the managers are in on it. It's kinda sad. I asked him to hook me up but he's rigging it to his family and friends that will give him the pairs so he can resell. He ain't really my friend tho. More of an acquaintance. My real boy works as a sales associate so I know the manager thru him.

Oh, I get it, and understand the jux on the store level. My comment was more geared towards the integrity of the company as a whole.

In 2018, how can a nationwide chain athletic apparel retailer still rely on paper raffle tickets for such highly sought after releases?

Like how are the execs green lighting this practice when all the foot apps have come into the Web 3.0 phase?

Guess the execs see that the products get sold either way and are like:

EB331942-32E0-4522-AFF6-21614A677E35.gif

Back
Top Bottom