Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
i dont think they're gonna do a v3 tbh. at least not this year. im honestly surprised they're still coming out with v2 colorways in 2018, would've thought we would just have 500s and 700s, and whatever other new model(s) debut.

:nerd:

IMG_2676.JPG

Last edited:
Really hoping for some v3s but so far the Peanut butters looking good but I just wished they would remake the originals colorways of the v1s to v2s

If the Yeezy line was just V2s, I could understand the V2 fatigue some seem to be having. But we have Powerphases, 700s, and 500s on the horizon and we've had 750s, 950s, and V1s. And it looks like we're only getting 2 or 3 V2 releases this year. To me, V2s are one of the best silhouettes of all time and are amazingly comfortable on top of that. I don't necessarily need a V3 until there is a design that is as much of an improvement as the V2 was for the V1.

If the Yeezy line was just V2s, I could understand the V2 fatigue some seem to be having. But we have Powerphases, 700s, and 500s on the horizon and we've had 750s, 950s, and V1s. And it looks like we're only getting 2 or 3 V2 releases this year. To me, V2s are one of the best silhouettes of all time and are amazingly comfortable on top of that. I don't necessarily need a V3 until there is a design that is as much of an improvement as the V2 was for the V1.

It’s totally true what you just said about V2’s not needed another follow up until an improved design but they need to come up with atlesst the crazy out there colorways that got us hooked on v2s such a like the belugas 1.0, Oreos, copperS, olives, infrareds, and zebras to me that’s what’s makes a Yeezy I don’t mind the V2 but I just wanna see better colorways imo but so far it’s looks like it’s gonna be the year of the dad shoe for the Yeezy line this year hope they come out with better color ways but I would atlesst to see another 750 atleast but we will see time could only tell

It’s totally true what you just said about V2’s not needed another follow up until an improved design but they need to come up with atlesst the crazy out there colorways that got us hooked on v2s such a like the belugas 1.0, Oreos, copperS, olives, infrareds, and zebras to me that’s what’s makes a Yeezy I don’t mind the V2 but I just wanna see better colorways imo but so far it’s looks like it’s gonna be the year of the dad shoe for the Yeezy line this year hope they come out with better color ways but I would atlesst to see another 750 atleast but we will see time could only tell

Not everyone wants crazy out there colorways and it would stupid of any brand to cater only to people who want crazy out there colorways. I actually love that we're getting some monochromatic V2s.

Back
Top Bottom