• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
yeah that was a friend of mine, he really didn't go pick them up :lol:

but he's also not once asked me what the resale value is like on them now

Breds vs Pirate Blacks :rolleyes

What you guys prefer? :nerd:

giphy.gif

The discussions in here are so pointless. WHY CARE if he bought his collection at retail or resell? Damn... it doesn’t make the collection any less impressive either way.

why're you here then, the door is that way

I remember someone in here said awhile ago how after seeing so many fake pairs it made real pairs seem fake :rofl:

yeah that was a friend of mine, he really didn't go pick them up :lol:

but he's also not once asked me what the resale value is like on them now

My classmate who is not into sneakers won the chanel nmd And picked them up in Paris. Someone offered 12k but he didn’t accept the offer ( he thought he would get 25k :s ). Random guy offered him to trade via shipping for a different size. He never got the shoe. That sucks..

My classmate who is not into sneakers won the chanel nmd And picked them up in Paris. Someone offered 12k but he didn’t accept the offer ( he thought he would get 25k :s ). Random guy offered him to trade via shipping for a different size. He never got the shoe. That sucks..
sheesh. Reason #1 I don’t do trades.

I remember someone in here said awhile ago how after seeing so many fake pairs it made real pairs seem fake :rofl:
No they didn’t. That’s an oversimplification of what was said.

I believe what was said was that the amount of fakes, in combination with the high grade of them now, in particular areas such as the Southern Hemisphere, caused a loss of collector confidence in the purchasing of Yeezies due to the high chance of getting a fake pair. And if new to the Yeezy game not having the subject knowledge to be able to legit check the pair you’re looking to purchase.

This means that to some, while walking down the street and seeing yeezies all over the place, meant that most of the time you look at them and assume they’re fakes, unless you know the person wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom