• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I can only think of a few that he's missing

There’s more than a “few” if you get technical.

Between the bapes, 10 pairs of LVs, 4 pairs of S. Carters, nike 180, Nike huarache, and a few “inspired” pairs like the AM1.

But that’s just throwing them out there lol

D9E75A30-DF4B-4C3E-9AF3-869C8B04910C.jpeg
Wanted to use the beluga 2.0 as beaters. Yet I wear the zebra’s all day long. Best colourway imo

^agreed. for me, its a tie between the zebras and belugas for best colorways, but i've definitely wore my zebras a lot more than my belugas

I hope people claiming the wave runners will restock are right. I didn't cop a pair when the prices plummeted after the restock was announced, and the prices have since climbed back up. :smh::frown:

I hope people claiming the wave runners will restock are right. I didn't cop a pair when the prices plummeted after the restock was announced, and the prices have since climbed back up. :smh::frown:
theyll restock eventually but its gonna be another very limited release most likely

Not exactly... I know people who can’t afford one pair at retail, let alone that collection at resell.

I dont think he literally meant " anyone" jus that if you had the ends, you could buy all of them.

Its amazing how money can automatically make someone a "collector" ..this should not to be confused with an enthusiast.

I see this all the time on rolex forums and its even worse with cars... real estate dudes all of a sudden become car collectors and probably cant even drive stick :lol:..

Ive seen Vino on the forums for a while, my money is on him copping most if not all at retail..:pimp:

Actually it’s more impressive if he didn’t.

I’d say only 1/4 was copped at retail. But he secures his pair in his size within the first 2 weeks of release..... this includes all the Nike Yeezys from back in the day. It kind of helps that he seldom cop anything else. A Nike/Jordan here & there but Yeezys are his wave.

Last edited:
You cans stand them yet you bought them.

Ok

Won the raffle so why not? Plus you never bought a shoe and then later were like ehhhh maybe not. And lets not act like anyone on here would pass on a colorway if they won a raffle. You could atleast resell them. :lol:

Def not my favorite colorway, I just dont think the black white and red look good together.

I dont think he literally meant " anyone" jus that if you had the ends, you could buy all of them.

Its amazing how money can automatically make someone a "collector" ..this should not to be confused with an enthusiast.

I see this all the time on rolex forums and its even worse with cars... real estate dudes all of a sudden become car collectors and probably cant even drive stick :lol:..

Ive seen Vino on the forums for a while, my money is on him copping most if not all at retail..:pimp:

You’re right, & I agree with you, but... It just kind of kills me to hear people worry about what someone pays for their sneakers. I seldom pay resell, but I’m not hating on people who do. It’s their damn money, & no one outside this forum cares that someone paid resell or not. :wink:

What joe said..

Not even talking about how someone spends money.. talking about if he had the luck/skill/connections to grab all of those from a retailer versus buying his collection after the fact. Anyone can do that.
You’re right, & I agree with you, but... It just kind of kills me to hear people worry about what someone pays for their sneakers. I seldom pay resell, but I’m not hating on people who do. It’s their damn money, & no one outside this forum cares that someone paid resell or not. :wink:

they are, but supposedly its supposed to be like frozen yellow v2 allocations. very limited, but they're gonna hit more than just yeezysupply.

Won the raffle so why not? Plus you never bought a shoe and then later were like ehhhh maybe not. And lets not act like anyone on here would pass on a colorway if they won a raffle. You could atleast resell them. :lol:

Def not my favorite colorway, I just dont think the black white and red look good together.

Ok.

Last edited:
Haven't we had the same conversation about that stock broker who won the Pharrell HU x Chanel raffle and didn't want to go to Paris to purchase them??

Back
Top Bottom