Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Its probably more of a factory issues that passed QC when it probably shouldn't have. It's powerphases, cost even cheaper to make than yeezy boost which already gets factory issues, I'd imagine more defects of powerphases that passes through QC than boost.

What's worse is they never caught on that they were fakes before shipping out to me. I mean it's one real one fake. Unless it was some inside job.

Stadium goods is horrible if you are trying to sell and you are outside US. Sold 3 pairs of yeezys with them on 2 different occasions, both times I waited about a month and a half for them to wire the money and they were just ignoring my emails. Magically, both times they responded immediately when I threatened I will take legal action against them.

if the buyer receives the shoes from stockx and the buyer "claims" they are fake, stockx doesn't send the shoes back to the seller because stockx already verified it was authentic, and stockx would just have to take the return. They can't verify its authentic, send the payout to the seller, and then come back later and be like nah these are fake now.

What happened in this case, probably just a factory flaw somewhere and stockx decided not to chance it to send it to the buyer.
exactly

how does that correlate?
hHImK1n.gif

Back
Top Bottom