Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
so stockx and goat haven't been called out numerous times on how buyers were shipped fakes. it's obviously an issue. I guess that leaves flightclub.com but i dont know anyone willing to pay 10x the retail price!

At first glance you wouldn’t know unless you knew exactly what to look for |l

First thing was the size of the box, it was noticeably smaller than my other sz 14 box :stoneface:

Colors, color codes and font on the box looked good other than a slight fade to black print :ohwell:

Then after inspecting the shoe and doing a little research I found a number of issues :smh:

The overall feel of the shoe felt a little off and sort of lighter and cheaper built but looked fine :rolleyes

So that led to further investigation where I found the tell-tell signs they were replicas :nerd:

The insole felt light and styrofoam like and the edges where the numbers and sizing are didn’t really curve upwards :ohwell:

Then the inside sizing tag font was a little off and the little dot that’s supposed to be above the scan box wasn’t there :nerd:

Then the last signs were the side stripe and the pull tab :smh:

The stripe came too close to the edge of the front of sneaker and the pull tab had 8 dots instead of 10 in the stitches box |l

You made me scared fam, my zebra's count 8 dots on the pulltab area. Everything else checks out tbh, except the box, my size 9,5 beluga's are smaller than my size us 9 zebra box

you can't really blame someone for buying UA yeezys they thought were legit. the market is flooded with fakes and UAs and are seemingly impossible to authenticate without having the actual shoes in hand. 'fake_education' will tell you this. the best part is identifying the inaccuracies and working towards getting your money back, which is what apparently is being done.

Pretty much not too mention I’m not an avid Yeezy collector like most |l

Bro, at the end of the day, you bought fake Yeezys off of eBay, so yes, it is a dumb move as it could have easily been avoided if you went to a place like FC or Stock-X.

He’s probably not trying to get in trouble with eBay for this-chances are he knew they were good fakes after getting them LC’d but wouldn’t want to risk fighting you over it since eBay sides with the buyer 90% of the time. You should be reporting this dude nonetheless-even if you got your money back, he still sold a pair of fakes and will likely do so again.

I here you loud and clear Sarg but you’re still negating the fact that StockX also authenticates fakes as well :lol:

You can blame them for buying from a place like eBay which is flooded with fakes...

The demand is never that high for sz 14 sneakers so rarely to ever see replicas larger than sz 12 maybe 13 but sz 14’s are unheard of :smh:

Last edited:
STOCKx is LEGIT as a SELLER?ima sell my yeezy there,,,i heard they were switching shoes and calling the items FAKE bought from Footlocker??PLS CONFIRM and 13% Service Charge WTH?

That would be me. The box was perfect--I had the FTL receipt along with the price/product sticker on the box. They emailed me saying "Your item has too many variances when compared to authorized, retail items" and did not pass verification. They charged me $58 for not passing verification and the shoes are en-route back to me. I don't have them in hand yet to see if they switched the shoes.

That would be me. The box was perfect--I had the FTL receipt along with the price/product sticker on the box. They emailed me saying "Your item has too many variances when compared to authorized, retail items" and did not pass verification. They charged me $58 for not passing verification and the shoes are en-route back to me. I don't have them in hand yet to see if they switched the shoes.
Keep us updated.

Police for fraud and theft if they have.

It blows my mind anyone would still buy Yeezys off of eBay. Really dumb move, tbh.
While disagree with the wording of this comment...

I’d never buy them off eBay, unless it was local and a meet up so I could check them.

That being said, PayPal payment and buyer protection, why not I guess.

For me personally, when I sell a pair of shoes, I always take somebody with me to record me as I’m sending them out...Doesn’t matter what method I used to sell them (StockX, GOAT etc...)...

I make it a point to show the shoes in detail, secure them in the shipping box, and mail them out all on video...First couple times I did it seemed like overkill but now it’s just routine...Have to take precautions these days...

For me personally, when I sell a pair of shoes, I always take somebody with me to record me as I’m sending them out...Doesn’t matter what method I used to sell them (StockX, GOAT etc...)...

I make it a point to show the shoes in detail, secure them in the shipping box, and mail them out all on video...First couple times I did it seemed like overkill but now it’s just routine...Have to take precautions these days...

i dont believe paypal accepts videos as any form of proof

not 100% sure

Paypal doesn't take video as evidence. I had a recent case and they denied my video proof. Something along the lines of it can be edited and altered. But they said I can take screenshots of stills from my video :stoneface:

also it's much more scary to sell on eBay than it is to buy on eBay. It's a buyers world

That's crazy...hope you get your pair back. Either sell them at GOAT or send them in to FC.

Sold only 2 pairs of sneakers through Stockx and passed. They wouldn't accept a pair with a small 2-inch dent on the box. F them :lol:

Selling is TRASH on eBay. I had the same pair of Kobes that I sold THREE damn times, and each time the buyer (three different people) didn't pay. I've been trying to sell them since September. If they had a boxtop and I sold them on StockX they'd be sold in one day.

I'd much rather a non-paying buyer than a buyer that pays and then chargeback after they receive the item (my last 2 ebay transactions) in which both ebay and paypal sided with the buyer

Back
Top Bottom