• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Because of PayPal I have no fear making purchases on eBay :D

I’ve bought tons of shoes off eBay and this is the first time this has happened :ohwell:

Mainly because like I’ve said before variants and replicas don’t get produced in sz 14 :lol:

But I underestimated the hype of Yeezys to think the demand wasn’t high enough for them to try :smh:

Are you telling me StockX is taking legit pears and telling folks they aren’t authentic and sending back fugazis? :ohwell:

7BD3ED8E-2FE0-40B2-8DAC-7877BEC013D3.jpeg

Are you telling me StockX is taking legit pears and telling folks they aren’t authentic and sending back fugazis? :ohwell:
right? stockx would never be out here switching shoes. they have too good of a reputation for this to believable at all. in general, retail 350s have a lot of variances from pair to pair, so stockx rejecting retail pairs is most likely due to the possibility that the buyer claims the pair is fake.

right? stockx would never be out here switching shoes. they have too good of a reputation for this to believable at all. in general, retail 350s have a lot of variances from pair to pair, so stockx rejecting retail pairs is most likely due to the possibility that the buyer claims the pair is fake.

if the buyer receives the shoes from stockx and the buyer "claims" they are fake, stockx doesn't send the shoes back to the seller because stockx already verified it was authentic, and stockx would just have to take the return. They can't verify its authentic, send the payout to the seller, and then come back later and be like nah these are fake now.

What happened in this case, probably just a factory flaw somewhere and stockx decided not to chance it to send it to the buyer.

Stockx gonna get in trouble if they keep claiming sneakers are fake and their actually authentic while still charging the seller for their mistakes

Done with eBay and PayPal. Buyer filed a chargeback in October for an item that was ordered and delivered back in March. :stoneface:

Wasn’t a non-receipt claim. Buyer said I never issued a refund for an item she never even returned to me. Nor did she request a return. :stoneface:

Just got the email from PayPal today, saying that they sided with the buyer. :stoneface:

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Now that Stadium Goods refunded me my money:

And they got the nerve to tell me these must be factory issues after seeing the photos :smh::sick:

Wassup with these people???

D1.jpg
D2.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
D5.jpg
D6.jpg
D7.jpg
D8.jpg
D9.jpg

Done with eBay and PayPal. Buyer filed a chargeback in October for an item that was ordered and delivered back in March. :stoneface:

Wasn’t a non-receipt claim. Buyer said I never issued a refund for an item she never even returned to me. Nor did she request a return. :stoneface:

Just got the email from PayPal today, saying that they sided with the buyer. :stoneface:

Sorry for the rant.

That’s insane bruh :sick:

Now that Stadium Goods refunded me my money:

And they got the nerve to tell me these must be factory issues after seeing the photos :smh::sick:

Wassup with these people???

This doesn’t make any sense I can’t believe it :smh:

Are you telling the thirst is so real for Kanye West sneakers they even making fake Power Phases :sick:

Last edited:
Paypal doesn't take video as evidence. I had a recent case and they denied my video proof. Something along the lines of it can be edited and altered. But they said I can take screenshots of stills from my video :stoneface:

also it's much more scary to sell on eBay than it is to buy on eBay. It's a buyers world

this is prob what they were trained on

haters-will-say-its-photoshopped-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-3098168.png

That’s insane bruh :sick:

This doesn’t make no sense I can’t believe this :smh:

Are you telling the thirst is so real for Kanye West sneakers they even making fake Power Phases :sick:

What's worse is they never caught on that they were fakes before shipping out to me. I mean it's one real one fake. Unless it was some inside job.

so stockx and goat haven't been called out numerous times on how buyers were shipped fakes. it's obviously an issue. I guess that leaves flightclub.com but i dont know anyone willing to pay 10x the retail price!
if you knew

What's worse is they never caught on that they were fakes before shipping out to me. I mean it's one real one fake. Unless it was some inside job.
this whole claim is just you trolling for whatever reason right?

i copped from ys and had similar inconsistencies as well as same color stains on my PAIR ( pair - two …a single shoe is not a "pair" …..smh)

your PAIR of shoes was REAL and you hassled SG because of your own lack of knowledge….ok……pains me to believe you aren't trolling

Sorry bro. I didn't mean to offend you with my lack of Yeezy knowledge and incorrect use of terms.
Look at the left shoe and look at the right shoe in the photos I posted. It's not hard to see that the holes don't even line up correctly.
And it's not me comparing two different shoes. Those are the exact pair the sent me.

Let me know if you're truly offended still and we can talk it out on PM

Selling is TRASH on eBay. I had the same pair of Kobes that I sold THREE damn times, and each time the buyer (three different people) didn't pay. I've been trying to sell them since September. If they had a boxtop and I sold them on StockX they'd be sold in one day.

You can sell them on GOAT with a missing boxtop. When you make your listing just note that it is missing the boxtop.

Back
Top Bottom