Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks and reality are two different things. They’re actually pretty well made when you see them in the flesh. Materials (and the mixture of) are nice.

I need to see them in person then. In pictures they look ridiculously cheaply made.

Wear an 11.5 in 750s, 11.5 in PK NMD...12 in UB. Prefer a bit of room in the toebox over having them too snug...Y'all think I should stick with 11.5 in the 500?

I go with my V2 size in 500’s...Suede toebox gives a little but TTS bothers me over the mid-foot...The way the tongue is made it makes it fit tight...

Damn this is tough, my TTS is an 11.5, and with that size I have a little bit of toebox room in the 750s and NMD, but I can't even fit V2 in a 12, and I tried a 12 on in some Adidas soccer cleats and they were too tight around my midfoot. Might have grab a 12 in the 500s to be safe as much as I want to go to TTS. Since I broke my foot it's been a pain to size kicks lol.

I love how you complain about Kanye not bringing something fresh to the table while mentioning JB who literally rehashes retros over and over.. I honestly can't remember the last fashionable/hyped new model that JB released.

That's only because a lot of you don't care about a sneaker if it doesn't have hype and how many other people desire it.

Kids ain't rocking Jordan 2s like that. From what I've heard, Jordans didn't even sell out back then, you could go in the store weeks later and cop. Most Yeezys selling out day of or within days. None of it matters though since 'Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder'

Not comparable. It's a totally different era. People get kicks today with no intentions of wearing them. And a $100 sneaker back then would be like a $400 4D sneaker as a GR.

That's only because a lot of you don't care about a sneaker if it doesn't have hype and how many other people desire it.

But his initial comment was in regards to hating on 500s, which obviously don’t have much hype... I was defending the model, as such.

Just took the insoles out of my butters, think it’s gonna make the shoe a bit more comfy for me. Was at the movies last night and at the two hour mark my ish was starting to feel a bit tight hahaa.

Or you wear a size 12.5 and it's nearly impossible to get. LOL try again

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom