Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I was going to hard pass on black 500s but I'm rationalizing that I'll want to wear chunkers in fall when the weather is nasty and won't want to dirty up my blushes or moons.

I was at work during the YS Butter drop last weekend. How did the drop go? Did it open up at 9 on the dot or was it a few minutes early or late? Any crashes? Did you guys do multiple browsers? Just wondering how I should prep for this weekend.

I was at work during the YS Butter drop last weekend. How did the drop go? Did it open up at 9 on the dot or was it a few minutes early or late? Any crashes? Did you guys do multiple browsers? Just wondering how I should prep for this weekend.

It opened up on time personally and i'm not even accessing the site from the states. In fact alot of people thought they will only be available domestically only. There was a Q for certain, but it loaded up a couple minutes later to check out and from there, it was uhh 'koppable'.

Not sure how many pairs they sold tho.

was in queue right away for 12.5 on YS via mobile and struck out

42D2F3D9-68F4-4E66-BE0C-86FB83FEC8F8.jpeg

This. For us that actually wear them on the regular. lol We understand that the toe box pushes your toes up. The only way to resolve that is to remove the insole. It's not a big deal. Ppl love grasping at straws around here.

same. good to know im not the only one.

My brother was able to successfully pick up both of my reservations using an old license of mine as I was out of town. Picked them up yesterday.

Attachments

• D5C7ECCC-2057-4829-AD37-3DCF657A5BBD.jpeg
    D5C7ECCC-2057-4829-AD37-3DCF657A5BBD.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 47
886EE4F6-3B1F-46A1-97AF-7B8BA388EBF9.jpeg
Safe to say these are a sample?

Yes those were the first pictures shown by Kanyes boy IBN Jasper

I said it before but imma say it again

YS > adc

Too smooth checking out, no splashing queuing nothing, in & out

Its like the folks running the site has learned after every release on handling releases, at this point they are damn near perfection, in the beginning they weren't as good

Dont know how ADC still doesnt get it, prolly due to the demand, surprisingly alot of people STILL dont know about YS and thats cool with me :pimp:

my nike/aj1 size is 12
my v2/ub size is 13 due to wide foot (and 12.5s being impossible to find)

Size 12 500 fits perfectly

Also, blue tints are lowkey the best v2

7039CC7D-64B6-4FC8-B35E-9F457A7AB1EE.jpeg
D2B94616-F6BF-4DD5-9DCE-FD1AB82FA205.png

Yoooooooo wtf Stock X is crazy for this one :nerd:
Crazy part was my box label wasn't even damage, I made sure to checked before it was sent in.

Someone on their end, must've messed up the label. SMH :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
These look so cheaply made it’s ridiculous

Literally looks like Walmart shoes material

You must not have seen them in person then. Materials are on point, at least for the Blushes. Suede is nice, leather is soft, crazy textures, etc..

GVjHwD0.jpg

I need to see them in person then. In pictures they look ridiculously cheaply made.

I dislike that "rubber" piece between the midsole and upper. Looks thrown together like they were mashing two shoes in one. Oh wait..

YS- $20 shipping regardless of order
YS- Have never shipped out my blush 500s preorder from February despite taking my $200. Contacted them to resolve the issue for months and never heard back. Had to file a chargeback with my bank which was a pain in the ***. They essentially stole from me with no attempt to rectify the situation.

ADC- Free shipping. Never had a problem with them regarding customer service.

I'm aware of some advantages YS brings to the table, but for the reasons noted above, I still choose ADC.

YS- Have never shipped out my blush 500s preorder from February despite taking my $200. Contacted them to resolve the issue for months and never heard back. Had to file a chargeback with my bank which was a pain in the ***. They essentially stole from me with no attempt to rectify the situation.

I'm aware of some advantages YS brings to the table, but for the reasons noted above, I still choose ADC.
adc is just more difficult to get through...

YS takes PP for checkout instead of just CC now, so if anything happens you can just file claim on PP. I prefer YS as I never can get through queue on ADC.

ADC sales tax makes the YS shipping cost a wash (for folks outside CA).

As long as you pay attention, YS is just generally more likely to be a successful purchase at this point.

Delivery timeliness, OTOH...

Not defending YS at all because I’ve had problems with them too...ADC isn’t all peaches & cream either though...Had some serious customer service issues with them in the past...

You must not have seen them in person then. Materials are on point, at least for the Blushes. Suede is nice, leather is soft, crazy textures, etc..

GVjHwD0.jpg

Agreed. Materials fire in person, the leather feels crazy.

Ready for Saturday and hoping for big numbers or at least easy checkout on YS.

Not defending YS at all because I’ve had problems with them too...ADC isn’t all peaches & cream either though...Had some serious customer service issues with them in the past...

Completely agree. It all comes down to personal preference. I know me not shopping on YS isn't sticking it to the man (they're doing just fine without my money lol), but after they took my money a few months ago I just had to abandon them for pride purposes alone.

Back
Top Bottom