Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got mine in, I actually really like the grey color over it being all black personally...

I do feel like this run more snug than the blush, my toe is cramped up front I wish I went .5 up

I got shipping notices for my 500s on the same day from ADC and CNCPTS...ADC pair arrived early this morning, CNCPTS pair still in pre-shipment since Monday morning :smh:
Same here, was just about to ask if it was the same for anyone else. I emailed them and got the response they will look into it. Got the tracking just no movement on package. Seems like a significant amount haven’t been shipped by them as of yet.

Yeah thinking sesame's might be the first yeezy id be ok paying resale for if i miss out.

Aside from the black friday pack and beluga 1.0 they are my fave 350 v2

you're joking right? how does mans with that profile avatar miss utility blacks lol

https://yeezysupply.com/
Odds are pull up almost any site with them and they'll have some in stock lol. They sat pretty much everywhere

besides YS which is OOS in my size, I can't find them anywhere for retail. Thats why I wanna see where "a lot of places" are that has them. I genuinely want to get a pair of Utility Blacks at retail tho

unfortunately...

mrp.jpg

I know they restocked yesterday but I'm still dealing with the stuff that happened over the weekend.

Same here, was just about to ask if it was the same for anyone else. I emailed them and got the response they will look into it. Got the tracking just no movement on package. Seems like a significant amount haven’t been shipped by them as of yet.

Damn I might send them an e-mail as well. I dunno if they just print labels for stuff a couple days in a row and then drop off their whole week's sales at the post office or what, but the last time I ordered from CNCPTS years ago I remember it being slow as hell too. Was hoping that they would've been here by the weekend but not looking like the case.

My TTS SZ 10 in the UB came in yesterday and the fit is more snug. My Blushes are sz 10 and we’re slightly snug but broke in. The UB’s are a tad bit shorter. I don’t understand how a model can vary in sz from the next. The mold should be the exact same. I don’t get it.

Ordered Calabasas socks along with my 500 order on YS because I wanted to get the most out of my $20 shipping. Received my 500's yesterday but apparently they'er shipping my socks separately. Weird.
Ordered a few of the season 6 slides with a pair of socks. Never received anything. Charged back and then copped the items off another site for less. Idk if they never shipped because they didn’t have the socks available or just what YS does sometimes, which is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom