Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Were they your TTS or a whole diff sz? I got my TTS and they are more snug than my blush pair. thinking about stuffing them and stretching the material out a bit.

My TTS (11.5) and yeah they were too snug in the toebox area. I've had bad luck with trying to make snug shoes work so I just got a .5 from another site, but shipment hasn't moved since Monday.

"Brick"

315413D1-DFD6-438A-8AAE-2C7359A6B356.png

besides YS which is OOS in my size, I can't find them anywhere for retail. Thats why I wanna see where "a lot of places" are that has them. I genuinely want to get a pair of Utility Blacks at retail tho

Shoe Gallery had them for UNDER retail.

My TTS (11.5) and yeah they were too snug in the toebox area. I've had bad luck with trying to make snug shoes work so I just got a .5 from another site, but shipment hasn't moved since Monday.
Yeah I know what you mean. I guess I have some type of OCD because it would erk me to have a 10.5 shoe among all the other sz 10's in my closets lol

Hate to be that guy but they should make those resellers eat that L. I used to work in footwear... started around 07. A bit before all the resale madness and I remember when resellers started hitting the scene big. They would get pairs on pairs of stuff while basically stiffing everyone that really wanted stuff. They took those victories then... Let them take these losses now.

Make more colors or a new model rather than continuing this 350... Or at least do the supposed 650 release that looks like 350 mids...

The Air Jordan 1 must have a like 200+ different color ways. Still a classic and most of them still sell out. 350 v2 hasn’t been around for 33 years, but it’s similar. You can do a lot with it and it’s something that even 5-10 years from now will look very wearable. I agree a v3 should release, but until later in 2017, most of these v2 colorways were still not very attainable, which is why I wouldn’t mind some of them re-release. I realize the appear factor fades a bit is everyone has them, but I think Adidas is heading that direction anyway.

Kids will be beasting of v2 yeezy 350s they got ‘back in the day’ years from now the same way a lot of older heads in here do J1s.

You show me 15 year olds going nanas over Jordan 1s in general, that aren’t Off Whites.

Back
Top Bottom