Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
The only real redeeming factor for the butters are the pop of color in the back pull tab and the laces, both you have conveniently removed.

If anybody's looking for laces to match the butter knit, SlickiesLaces cream laces are pretty spot on.

I actually prefer the brighter laces myself, but here's a pic of the swap...

20180712_124746.jpg

The only real redeeming factor for the butters are the pop of color in the back pull tab and the laces, both you have conveniently removed.
Ehh I like the more muted monotone look of the knit vs the pops of color personally

Damn I might send them an e-mail as well. I dunno if they just print labels for stuff a couple days in a row and then drop off their whole week's sales at the post office or what, but the last time I ordered from CNCPTS years ago I remember it being slow as hell too. Was hoping that they would've been here by the weekend but not looking like the case.
Can’t hurt to send one. They actually replied pretty fast but said nothing note worthy. This is my first time buying from them and can’t say I’m all that pleased. It’s definitely looking like early next week for delivery.

I would’ve kept the pull tab but I actually like the white laces on the butters, probably would look good on SMY 500s too

I started liking the back tab. At first I thought it was unnecessary when they added it to the zebras but now I dig it.

Can’t hurt to send one. They actually replied pretty fast but said nothing note worthy. This is my first time buying from them and can’t say I’m all that pleased. It’s definitely looking like early next week for delivery.

Yeah got that same message about how they'll look into it. Hope we get our pairs soon haha.

Just returned my UB 500s that were too small to an Adidas outlet. Girl was processing my return when another employee looked at the box and then asked me what size they were...He grabbed em right away and put em on feet haha.
Were they your TTS or a whole diff sz? I got my TTS and they are more snug than my blush pair. thinking about stuffing them and stretching the material out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom