Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Not that anybody is saying you hate the model but if you want to kill it, it's a fair assumption that you don't want anymore to come out. :lol:

just because people want a new model, you assume they hate the V2 model or something.
Lol exactly. I do think it’s a nice sneaker although the latest 4 cw’s have been really weak IMO. And overall I’m just a bit tired of the model now after so many (and lately, weak) different colors I just want something new. The 700’s and 500’s are really dope bit I would also like to see a new rendition of the 350 which is another type of shoe than the other two mentioned.

New pattern v2 supposedly dropping later on

Kanye found his af1, stan smith, air max 95

If it aint broke dont fix it, just polish it up

I agree, even though its not his first...I'd also say its a lot like his Jordan 1

I'm not someone with v2s stacked to the ceiling, so I love that there are more pairs coming.

There is no "killing" the V2 ..its like saying air maxes or jordans are dead..lol.. I dont think the V2 is any different.

Now who knows if Adidas will ever "retro" V2s like Swoosh does to all of their shoes .. that would be interesting to see so many ..

Wex actually addressed this in one of his interviews - I think it was one he did at complexcon search for it on YouTube

What they need to do is retro the moonrocks

Those things are a beauty

The problem with V1 retros would be addressing the durability issues that come with them. I suppose they could release them without addressing them, which would be a shame.

i love the v2s, but i'd rather cop a new model than another colorway of v2s. that being said, i mean if they come out with a sick colorway in the v2s ill probably keep it but i would rather them release more 500s or 700s or whatever else they got in the pipeline so i can diversify my collection

66006645-4F58-4EA7-A6BB-3779B149EEC7.jpeg

Finally got my first pair of Yeezys 8)

Pair came in from GOAT looking flawless :pimp:

Next up Belugas or Peebras :D

Or 2.0’s if I catch a pair for the low :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom