Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I am actually quite excited that I was able to purchase off of yeezy supply. All the other times, I'm either waiting in line for something that's sold out or adding random items to have my info prefilled (and never get to see it in action). It's nice to see that it actually works. I plan on wearing these and got TTS. Does anyone have an opinion on the fit of these?

How in the hell did I manage to miss this release! I was on NT all night. Went to a damn meeting and come back and they are gone!!!

I am actually quite excited that I was able to purchase off of yeezy supply. All the other times, I'm either waiting in line for something that's sold out or adding random items to have my info prefilled (and never get to see it in action). It's nice to see that it actually works. I plan on wearing these and got TTS. Does anyone have an opinion on the fit of these?

Some people have said V2 sizing but I'm sure you'll be fine TTS

glad size 12 was sold out, didnt have my girls card in hand - ended up getting it used diff address etc cooked 2 size 10s - woulda been cancel szn

tried getting a 12.5 but sold out.

got a 13 which should be fine. can't wait to wear these.

i actually think these look miles better than the wave runners.

lol . this was us only - 747 event will have some more pairs - then wider release april - YM said this was supposed to be a super limited stock

These have a high possibility of Bricking seening how many resellers got multiple pairs

Wave runners most wanted to wear

These would go on sale if released in stores to me...... but I could be wrong

Aren't these really limited (according to YM) though?

Cancelled SZN

oh well.

That sucks, hopefully I don't get cancelled too. Not sure I can take another L with the shoes this week. After all the raffles I entered and took Ls on, I finally hit one, only to be cancelled because of my cc protection. Then, I got a second card locked trying to get these. I went back and used another card and got thru. So, I would realllly like to just get these and the 3s tomorrow and relax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom