• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Caught a 9!

Kinda feeling these too.

Not sure if it will cancel.

Keep trying, sizes keep popping up. It's a preorder so it ships in April. Based on peoples previous experience, guess I might get these in time for Christmas.

Looks like Canadians can't cop? I get cancellation email instantly, and I'm only trying to purchase 1 pair shipped to Canada.

Went for a 2nd using wifeys name/CC and changing up the address slightly. Don't care if it gets cancelled or not just curious.

gotta keep trying. kept trying and got 5.5 all the way to complete order button...didnt and went away but it keeps restocking

i tried for a 3rd on diff email/variation of my address/diff CC and it got cancelled. Pretty sure the phone number was the same lmao.

think credit card has to match and the address has to be different to avoid cancels. might have to switch to different ip too

I'm done. I got 2, but half size differential. Will keep the one that fits and flip the one that doesn't to subsidize. Hope everyone gets a pair on these restocks. Keep tryin!

Anyone know a reason why they're cancelling? Out of 6 friends only 1 made it through (All shipping to Canada)

My Canadian order got cancelled first round. I got through again this time and shipped to Cross Border Shipping. Hopefully this one sticks.

Back
Top Bottom