Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
That's not my problem. Lmao I posted the links in here so that anyone who wanted to purchase them could get them. I got my one pair I could care less who else got them. Should I just not post them next time? Because I'm pretty sure those links helped most people out but if you're afraid of lurkers getting the links too I'll just not share

Post away dude.

Losers will always cry about how they tried their best and failed. While the winners go home and smash the prom queen

That's not my problem. Lmao I posted the links in here so that anyone who wanted to purchase them could get them. I got my one pair I could care less who else got them. Should I just not post them next time? Because I'm pretty sure those links helped most people out but if you're afraid of lurkers getting the links too I'll just not share

the links that you guys posted helped me get my pair, and I'm pretty sure it helped 80% of people in here

Ya'll wanna complain about lurkers like ya'll weren't lurkers once

kanye-bored-face-thingy-73874722120.gif

Most likely doesn't ship based off location. I would assume based on what time you placed your order (ie first release/restocks). Just a guess though

Is it just me or does it seem like way more people hit on YS compared to ADC...

Usually it seems obvious that ADC had a lot more pairs to go around.

YS is my go to store. I've been able to place an order on every shoe since the Zebras but messed up on the Peebras and Blue Tints, both Ls were because I wanted to be greedy and cop more than one pair.

so im assuming you grabbed more than one of each and they cancelled all of your orders?

Back
Top Bottom