Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I didn't think another person preferred the olive stripe over the others like I did. Also liked 700's once the pic of 'ye wearing them behind the glass doors surfaced.

I loved the sleekness of the whole black friday pack. Been saying it forever but the pull tab on the back ruined the silhouette a little for me. Always preferred it without.

I asked....your shipping and billing label were different
or your bank flagged the order
or you previously have copped multiples and they don't like you now
or they stalk you on social media and know you plan to sell them
or you are lying and you never actually got an order placed
or you are a competitor of yeezysupply and trying to throw dirt on their name

obv kidding...but is there any other information you can provide. If you really want i personally will try to help you by contacting them, i got some free time this week. I am sure we can email them with your order number and ask why? they will take 4 months to respond but maybe if we follow up with phone calls and a lot of emails we can get something.

Unfortunately no problems with my order shipping details matching billing, payment went through no issues (funds still not back in my card) all looked good. I honestly don't think there's always reasoning behind hem cancelling maybe they do it to piss some people off lol...

Unfortunately no problems with my order shipping details matching billing, payment went through no issues (funds still not back in my card) all looked good. I honestly don't think there's always reasoning behind hem cancelling maybe they do it to piss some people off lol...

Honestly though. Shoot them an email it can't hurt. Just be like hey just wondering why i got cancelled. That your shipping and billing match that you didn't order multiples that you followed all their "rules". Throw in there that you would appreciate not getting cancelled on future releases. So even if they respond with some BS like "oh your IP was flagged" and you cant argue...at least let it be known that you are not ok with getting cancelled and maybe if they see your name/email/address whatever next time they will not cancel. (yes its a stretch but an email is easy to send just to kind of voice it)

I seem to have different taste then most NT because my number 1 prior to this was the olive stripe v2. But design wise i think Ye nailed this shoe. The colors the look. It hits all the right buttons for nostalgia without being OD chunky or obnoxious like the balenciaga. It is perfectly divisive too. Like i miss the days of wearing outlandish shoes some times and having people either love or hate them. And allowing the shoe to be a statement without it being patent leather and highlighter colored or anything over the top.

I didn't think another person preferred the olive stripe over the others like I did. Also liked 700's once the pic of 'ye wearing them behind the glass doors surfaced.

I preferred Olive also(didn't like copper at all), because I already had a bunch of black and red kicks, but then I regretted it when the infrared shot up in price.

I didn't get any more cancellations. the charges went from pending to completed on my CC. can't say the bloodshed is over until your pair reaches you but it looks promising so far...

Honestly though. Shoot them an email it can't hurt. Just be like hey just wondering why i got cancelled. That your shipping and billing match that you didn't order multiples that you followed all their "rules". Throw in there that you would appreciate not getting cancelled on future releases. So even if they respond with some BS like "oh your IP was flagged" and you cant argue...at least let it be known that you are not ok with getting cancelled and maybe if they see your name/email/address whatever next time they will not cancel. (yes its a stretch but an email is easy to send just to kind of voice it)

Thanks for the suggestion mate. I did actually send them an email right after it happened. Placed the order 9.05 and got cancellation about an hour later. Don't expect them to reply really if they do will post here so others that had he same luck read what they say.

Footapps (when they have Yeezys) > YS > Camping outside in brick temperatures for 12+ hours > Getting shot > ADC

giphy.gif

YS initial drop was ridiculously easy, with no password page it helped manual heads get in before the bots got all geared up... but adc can lick my nuts, complete bust

I was on there right at 8:58 and got stuck in a never ending loop to add to cart. Usually it’s fairly instant L or W. Glad it restocked though!

Back
Top Bottom