• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
hles2.jpg

99% of the people who passed on the 700 pre order thought they were ugly AND were going to be bricks (I was one of them). All those people now still think they're ugly but they realize it's flippable now. Why that bothers people who already have a pair is confusing.

I think the bulkiness also has to do with the skinny *** legs some people have. Skinny jeans added on top of that doesn't help.
Thank you. This is what I meant when I said that guy from Paris fashion week last week styled them better than most of the people.

99% of the people who passed on the 700 pre order thought they were ugly AND were going to be bricks (I was one of them). All those people now still think they're ugly but they realize it's flippable now. Why that bothers people who already have a pair is confusing.
It is laughable tho

ecqkuo.jpg

^ I’m in that 99%. I remember clicking the preorder and seeing 320 shipped and laughed and I personally wasn’t in to bulky sneakers so I passed. Then I hear they have boost and see all the fine details paired with the fact they were almost at 1k in all sizes, which I’m sure are the reasons everyone decided to cop. It just makes sense if u buy yeezys in general. Cop and when u get in hand rock and if u don’t like em flip or trade for something u like.

Yea the folks selling pairs now are just crazy. If they dip to <500 I’m eating them up. I think they will go back to 1k+ by the end of the year. V2s already played out, plus you can’t even rock em in winter

Guess I’m in that 1%. To be fair tho; that drop came outta no where, and surprised the hell outta me. Glad I was able to cop this time around.

Yeah under $500 and I’m buying a couple more pairs for sure...Just sit on those for a year or so then cash out for a good piece of change...Got my preorder pair and the re-up from Saturday for my personal use, but those prices are too good to pass on knowing full well once other colorways start releasing, these will hike back up in price...

The only reason why I did not cop the first time around was that $320 price tag. I also remember putting them in my cart and seeing that price and convincingly passing on them smh.

The resell price did not make me regret it as much as the detailed video reviews and pics I saw, even more so when I saw them in person. That's when I knew I ****ed up.

Long story short, im just glad I was able to cop this weekend.:pimp:

How about people who missed out buy them for the low from these resellers instead of you dirtbags making a couple hundred?

Something tells me there's a lot of projection in this statement.

Your anger is really that you don't feel you're in a exclusive club anymore and are angry at that.

Lol I don’t even own a pair, I was out of the country during the first preorder so I was unable to cop. I was referring to those people who passed because they thought they were ugly but are now singing a different tune for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom