• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
0E2496F0-F96A-4901-9B5B-CF1507BFF85A.png

:smokin
UGHH still no shipping to me in raleigh

Similar resale prices as the Bred V2 during this time. Wait another 2/3 months, you'll see these in the $800+ range.

If you took an L on this release, this is a good time to buy on the resell market :nthat:

at what price point ?

I actually got a new credit card last week and the promo on the card was if you spend $500 on your first 5 months you get $150 credited back .. so if I buy it for $500 with the new credit card I basically pay retail at $350 is it time to capatilize?

WHY are you disappointed if you bought to rock and might want to double up? That’s the weirdest combo I’ve seen in a long time in this thread.
WHY are you so affected by my post. :lol: I am disappointed because I want the shoe to do well in the resale market, but am only thinking about copping another because of the price. Jeeze.

WHY are you so affected by my post. :lol: I am disappointed because I want the shoe to do well in the resale market, but am only thinking about copping another because of the price. Jeeze.
Lol because you're making yourself seem like you only want to wear it for the prestige of being expensive.

at what price point ?

I actually got a new credit card last week and the promo on the card was if you spend $500 on your first 5 months you get $150 credited back .. so if I buy it for $500 with the new credit card I basically pay retail at $350 is it time to capatilize?

Current price points in the $550/600 range. Supply is so low on these. I don't see these going for any lower

Honestly, broke boiz are trying to move for whatever profit they can since 300 retail was already borderline for them. Gotta pay off the cc bills right? Meanwhile, all the legit resellers are gonna hold for at least a few months while prices creep back up. Every yeezy has gone through this trend. Even blue tints and beluga 2.0's are creeping back up. Look at the powerphases (OG)...I mean yea they will never reach the resell price they had (~600 or so before the restock), but they were bricks after the restock, barely going for over retail. Now the OG whites are going for a little over 200 on stockx. Still a 100 dollar profit or so.

The 700s will never reach the 1000 mark they had, but don't expect prices to maintain 500 bucks or so. They will eventually creep back up. My advice, if you need the cash now and can't hold, sell asap before pairs get in hand. If you bought this purely to resell, then hold onto it for a few months and wait for prices to go back up. At the end of the day, profit is profit like that other user mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom