Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Retail price still gonna be the same. You gonna file a chargeback to save $20 in shipping costs?

Seeing as people got discounts on PPs (I.e $91 for Black PPs at OC), it’s likely on these as well IF they are bricks. Also, it’s looking like if I successfully cop on Sat, I will get that pair before the YS preorder pair.

Looking more and more like chargeback szn, boys.

Seeing as people got discounts on PPs (I.e $91 for Black PPs at OC), it’s likely on these as well IF they are bricks. Also, it’s looking like if I successfully cop on Sat, I will get that pair before the YS preorder pair.

I don’t disagree that they’ll be resell bricks, but I can assure you that you won’t be finding these for under retail

I don’t disagree that they’ll be resell bricks, but I can assure you that you won’t be finding these for under retail

Sure but if I can get my pair earlier AND save $20 on shipping, why wouldn’t I file a chargeback on YS? It’s not my fault they can’t get their s*** together.

That discount was an error by OC, had nothing to do with them being unpopular. I pre-ordered and will still go for pairs on sat and maybe gift carts if possible.

The real frustrating part for me will be if these don't fit like V2s or 700s. I think most people went with the same size in both of those and were fine size wise. But if this model is really big...and we (we being the Feb pre-order group) don't get our pairs in earlier then the release...then i will miss the chance at saying "wow these do fit big let me try to grab a pair at retail in a smaller size".

The whole point of the pre-order for me was not having to sit at my computer for 2+ hours or release day getting crazy frustrated and failing a ton. But now i might be thinking of trying to cop a half size smaller pair just in case my pre-order pair is too big
Reviews I saw on YT said it was TTS because the toebox is short. That pic posted here compared to offwhites is nonsense. Lineup the heels and they're the same size. This is like when pekple were comparing yeezy v2s compared to ultra boost. LINE UP THE HEELS not the soles.

Reviews I saw on YT said it was TTS because the toebox is short. That pic posted here compared to offwhites is nonsense. Lineup the heels and they're the same size. This is like when pekple were comparing yeezy v2s compared to ultra boost. LINE UP THE HEELS not the soles.
None of that matters. I can line up Beluga 2.0 with any other V2 and they are the same. However when i wear the Beluga 2.0 they fit smaller

None of that matters. I can line up Beluga 2.0 with any other V2 and they are the same. However when i wear the Beluga 2.0 they fit smaller
I ain't talking about overall fit. I'm talking about length homie which is what that off white comparison is trying to point out..

Dude who posted it was referring to sizing.
Sigh... Are you reading what I'm saying? I'm talking about sizing in terms of length. If you lineup the toe to the portion where the heel tab usually is, then it's almost the same length. Don't worry about the heel counter it's just bulky...

Last edited:
I’m not sure why I’m so conflicted on the Yeezy 700s; I’m not sure if I want to keep them to wear or sell them.

Would you guys do a trade involving the pink Holi Hus and the Yeezy 700s?

Or keep the 700s and try and get the pink Hus for $350 or less?

I would much rather keep the 700s over any Hu NMD. Look for a better price if you really want the Hus imo

Sigh... Are you reading what I'm saying? I'm talking about sizing in terms of length. If you lineup the toe to the portion where the heel tab usually is, then it's almost the same length. Don't worry about the heel counter it's just bulky...
I am. And my original response was "none of that matters". And then provided an example of how 2 of the same model shoes in same size can line up perfectly and still fit different. If you were just trying to explain how one should go about lining up shoes cool. But like i said none of that matters

What size you wear usually on jordan? Im 9 in jordan but idk if a size 9 on the 700 would be fine for me
you should be ok with that. I wear a 12 in all Nike and V2. I wasnt able to cop my sz during drop and got an 11. 11 was TOO small and 12 I got after was perfect

84D26018-1189-4EA3-8838-A1689F6ABD2C.jpeg

I stay Forgetting I bought these.

Only once I come in here and see complaints, does it remind me lol.

If stock for the MY 500s is comparable to the upcoming Blush release, resellers are going to be dumping this pack with the quickness hoping to break even, at best. None of this matters if you plan on wearing your pack though but might be good for people wanting to cop at retail or better (including the clothes).

I can't imaging copping this package living in california. getting hit with an extra $60 in taxes just to wait 6 months for some sweats and sneakers.

Money is relative. Some live paycheck to paycheck and some forget that it’s payday

Taxes are like whatever, it’s a given, we don’t care. Sure I wish we didn’t have them but we do so no sense in not buying what we want because of taxes

Back
Top Bottom