Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Since ya'll on the dad vibe talk:pimp:
29739196_226761317903547_4725727424589856768_n.jpg

I sent them an email with my confirmation details. That's my best guess on what you need to do.

Yeah I did the same, just odd they don't give you more specific instructions. Mainly wanted to know if others had the same result or thought maybe my link was broken.

Your two cents wasn't needed on my post since I wasn't the one that compared. You should have did that on their post.

Honestly...you’re reading into my posts way too hard. I could care less about who likes what better. Just sharing an opinion on the two.

Waves are better IMO.

true ...

Lets be honest about something here..... Nike is actually out here making a $100 shoe - something Kanye said he wanted to do but has yet to do because he doesnt have scale to make it so cheaply and blah blah blah....... (insert adidas factory)

I also read the article...Ye stays talking about changing the world through design..being closer to UNICEF?!?! ..this MF is closer to Uniqlo than UNICEF...

He should probably start getting involved with saving the world as opposed to filling it with disposable consumer products that will eventually end up in a landfill...

Nah you're thinking of Jason Van Der Beek.
Not srs LOL

LOL, Dawson's Creek. It's so dead in here tonight we talking nonsense

true ...

Lets be honest about something here..... Nike is actually out here making a $100 shoe - something Kanye said he wanted to do but has yet to do because he doesnt have scale to make it so cheaply and blah blah blah....... (insert adidas factory)

I also read the article...Ye stays talking about changing the world through design..being closer to UNICEF?!?! ..this MF is closer to Uniqlo than UNICEF...

He should probably start getting involved with saving the world as opposed to filling it with disposable consumer products that will eventually end up in a landfill...

Didn't he do that with the Powerphase?

Thats because everyone already secured their pairs. Think today will be Cart Gifting Day

And because people just really ain't checking for the 500s like that. It's still gonna sell out though. It definitely won't sit like those black Powerphases.

My whole week has been sleeping dumb late so I guess today is a good day to fix it by pulling an all nighter lol. Busy morning tomorrow. Gonna try for YS, maybe ADC on mobile while I'm on my way to pick up shadows in two different NY boroughs, and NDC draws lol. Finna be broke boiii by the end of this month because my macbook is on its last legs because the hinges are so broke that my screen needs something to keep it up...

Back
Top Bottom