• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
93A8E8F4-3266-4F2D-BE79-F8B8E0076CD4.jpeg

Wow those look amazing. Definitely copping those when they drop.

I'm off that Boost euphoria when I first started wearing them. My feet need way more support, so after wearing for a long period of time my feet hurt.

I don't get it with the 350s, but UB are worn only for quick trips.

You a heavy dude? Because I’m the exact opposite of your opinion.

Was supposed to get Saturday’s order from YS tomorrow but now the tracking shows:
  • 04/19/2018 8:30 A.M.
  • A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Was supposed to get Saturday’s order from YS tomorrow but now the tracking shows:
  • 04/19/2018 8:30 A.M.
  • A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

That’s terrible news fam I hope you still get em

I'm off that Boost euphoria when I first started wearing them. My feet need way more support, so after wearing for a long period of time my feet hurt.

I don't get it with the 350s, but UB are worn only for quick trips.

For a lot of people Boost is their first conscious ‘comfortable shoe’ purchase. They just may not realize that support and structure also play a part in how comfortable a shoe is long term just as much.

For a lot of people Boost is their first conscious ‘comfortable shoe’ purchase. They just may not realize that support and structure also play a part in how comfortable a shoe is long term just as much.
I definitely bite into the boost hype with my first initial reaction on how soft it was.

Honeymoon phase is over though haha

I still like boost and Adidas products, but I'm back on Nike being the comfort king for me. UB and other models are dope aesthetically.

Yeahhh so I sold 2 DS Bred V2’s smh. Wifey size 5.5 & my extra 11 lol. Didn’t know her size was going for that much. Need to finance few missed releases.

Back
Top Bottom