• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
More like queer outfits to the straight eye :lol:
Straight eye but suss behavior/dialogue.

The irony of literally eyeing down someone’s outfit to call it “gay”. Who da real Elton John in that case?

"A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled."
:angry::smh::angry::smh::angry:

:lol: UPS on a roll today.. this is the one I got:

“A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.“

Train derailment?.. what’s next, the stagecoach tipped over on Oregon trail?

UPS sucks. There new thing for me is around 6/7pm they say I wasn't home and they will drop it off to sketchy UPS access point the next day for me to pick-up.

got a call from UPS canada today asking about what to do with brokerage fee for delivering to 500s into Canada, either let UPS do it or I can self clear. Dam! I guess Canadians can't get away this time, the 700s were all paid for.

got a call from UPS canada today asking about what to do with brokerage fee for delivering to 500s into Canada, either let UPS do it or I can self clear. Dam! I guess Canadians can't get away this time, the 700s were all paid for.

Damn, UPS actually calls about that?

Damn, UPS actually calls about that?
Yeah, they didn't call about the 700s so I think YS paid for it, the 700s shipping box even has the green COD sticker which is the same one found on supreme so I think it means fees and duty were paid.

Pair from End came in. My 4 year old has dubbed them dinosaur shoes.

IMG_8067.JPG

Always fun winning a raffle and glad I got to check them out, but going pass them on to a mate who desperately wanted them but missed out.
Loved all of this. Especially dinosaur shoes. Old and big. Haha.

Just picked up my size 10 at fedex and while 10 is my TTS, the 9.5 fits better with these 500s. Theres a bit much toe room on the 10

Did you get a call from 1 8552103500? I don't see duty fee on my ups page but I was told to do something about the brokerage fee.

Nah got an email from my choice I called and it turns out YS marked the value lower.

Doesn’t seem worth it to drive to the airport to save $37

Nah got an email from my choice I called and it turns out YS marked the value lower.

Doesn’t seem worth it to drive to the airport to save $37
Ah, I never got an email from UPS regarding the brokerage fee but they did call me and told me to return a call back.
I hope my fee is also low, because doing CBSA stuff at the airport can take up to a few hours I've heard

hmm we might be seeing those black 700s release sooner than we think.. they've also shown off super moon yellow 500s and utility black 500s, which release in may and june respectively. maybe the black 700s release in may/june as well?

Doh wife’s size 6 500s are too small :smh:. Got 2 pair from raffles but both same size. She’s 6 in 700s but these are too snug. Thought I was done on this release but on the hunt for 6.5 now! On the plus side these shoes are super nice :pimp:

does anyone know a shop or person in the BAY AREA that has a sz 12 yeezy 500 in stock? Need 1 today thanks

Back
Top Bottom