Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got you

They will eventually drop
leoshrug.gif

doesnt look good with "regular jeans" tho

theres a reason people often wear certain types of pants/clothes with certain types of footwear

throwing on any old shoe with the same old slim denim isn't stylish or doing most kicks any favors…its like the shoes are wearing you and not the other way around…its crazy how some people just have a way of making any hot sneaker look wack on feet. you may not be aware of that concept, but that's how people view you…they likely think "those would be dope if he knew how to dress" every time you come around rocking a fresh pair that you think you're stunting in with your kohl's denim…some might even cringe and/or crack jokes about you tbh

but then again the fact that you apparently didnt like these before seeing them in hand is just another sign of you not being in touch with whats poppin or whats hot so i guess its only right you do them no justice :lol:

I respect your candid opinion .. no filter and I appreciate that!

In my eyes, i thought they looked decent with raw nudie denim (not khols) *shrug*

And I'm def not "in touch" with what the kids are wearing nowadays, I dont leave the house in sweats or dress like a bum, or wear fanny packs (guess they're called shoulder bags now) and I'm okay with that. Th

Tried them on wh black denim. Still trash?

E483F902-9D9D-44ED-B3FC-D11C12246C01.jpeg

Also factory laced. Think someone commented on how bad that looked too lol

I respect your candid opinion .. no filter and I appreciate that!

In my eyes, i thought they looked decent with raw nudie denim (not khols) *shrug*

And I'm def not "in touch" with what the kids are wearing nowadays, I dont leave the house in sweats or dress like a bum, or wear fanny packs (guess they're called shoulder bags now) and I'm okay with that. Th

Tried them on wh black denim. Still trash?

E483F902-9D9D-44ED-B3FC-D11C12246C01.jpeg

Also factory laced. Think someone commented on how bad that looked too lol

I don’t think they look bad with jeans, but I don’t see what’s wrong with wearing sweats from time to time. Not everyone has to leave the house everyday dressed for a fashion show.

In response to/summary of these last topics...

-If YS sleeps on your preorder, simply send a *****y email to YS HELP. They’ve shipped my 700 and 500 pre orders the NEXT day after emailing them about each release.

-500s are great in person and are more comfortable than they look like they’d be. Although nobody seems to know what size to order..

My 9 came in so far and they fit fine width-wise, but I can feel my toe touching the top/front of the toebox. (I wear a 9 in 350 V1, 9.5 in 350 V2 and 9.5 in 700 comfortably). I have a 9.5 at the house but I’m stuck at work. Will try on and give my personal take on sizing soon. Almost worried the 9.5 May be too loose, though.

-In response to today’s Ye tweets...still have my eyes on these Bball/wave runner high top thing. The want is real
7533F01B-9EDC-4025-ACA8-0CE36006EB1E.jpeg F3A3D28B-D5C3-433D-8320-CD3B47D4A36F.jpeg 46188B19-857D-439A-93EB-77B7B83EDAEA.png EB07B7D9-65A5-4137-9C30-5D39D52C6D5D.png

Don't the BBall shoes remind you of the Nike Flight 1 NRG's that released for All Star Game a few years ago?

these are a size 13. should i go 12 or 12.5?

If anyone could be so kind to take measurements of a 12 and 12.5 in cm? Ill venmo $5 for the effort. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3853.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG
    375.2 KB · Views: 37
throwing on any old shoe with the same old slim denim isn't stylish or doing most kicks any favors…its like the shoes are wearing you and not the other way around…

What? Isn't it the other way around? If you let your shoes dictate what you wear, then the shoes will be wearing you.

Back
Top Bottom