Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That cornball blocked me on IG for some reason.

No idea what it could have been for lol

lmao damn and I thought you and keith were nice like that. Anyway if you didn't see it, it was a few scenes from Goodfellas. Ray Liotta posed in Kith's new Bergdorf collection

I'm really hoping it's this one. We saw it last year, but it's been quiet since.

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-tan-green

This colorway looks boring as hell. Almost looks like an earlier version of the OG before they added some flavor to it

lmao damn and I thought you and keith were nice like that. Anyway if you didn't see it, it was a few scenes from Goodfellas. Ray Liotta posed in Kith's new Bergdorf collection

Yeah I saw that from the kith page.

Def dope.

His side chick yes julz blocked me too lmao

So odd

I'll admit I wasn't on that wave from jump, but the 700s grew on me. In hand, game over. Give me all the 700s.

500s, sorry, but nah. It's not even that they're chunky, they just don't have any appeal at all. Wanted to like them. I've seen them in person and I just can't. For all that copped, enjoy, but not for me.

A likely reason for this is that they print shipping labels far in advance, so that they are ready for the warehouse pickers ahead of time. But it’s not until the warehouse picker goes to grab your size do they realize the inventory was off (say by overselling) and your order has to be cancelled/tracking voided.

We routinely did this at the last distribution center I worked at. It’s also possible something as silly as one of the workers damaged the product (spilling coffee or something). But given the limited quantity release it was most likely from overselling.

What size were you looking for btw? I might be able to help you out.

Thanks for the info man, I really appreciate it. I wear a size 13 but the pair I got from the preorder is a size 9 and I was gonna use the 9 to sell/buy my size. So in short, I was just gonna sell the 9s anyways. I grabbed a size 13 on the adidas drop last week so I’m all set. Thanks for you help!

You got an email that your order was cancelled? And how far along did your shipping get?

No I never got an email that it was cancelled. I just checked my tracking number and the status had changed.

My shipping didn’t get far at all. In UPS, the history reads “shipping label created” then “shipment information voided”.

A friend just showed me the slippers and I just had to come here and see how many people are still rolling with Ye. I’m kinda pissed his styling has fallen off so bad. 2 years ago anyone wearing anything that looks like the 500’s or 700’s would have been roasted into oblivion, but he still holds the power which is interesting to see. Wonder how long this will last.

A friend just showed me the slippers and I just had to come here and see how many people are still rolling with Ye. I’m kinda pissed his styling has fallen off so bad. 2 years ago anyone wearing anything that looks like the 500’s or 700’s would have been roasted into oblivion, but he still holds the power which is interesting to see. Wonder how long this will last.
Buy what you like and pass on what you dont.

He better drop some Fire music in the next few months, cuz that's the reason we started following him in the 1st place
I could care less about the music. Im here for the shoes

i know you're trying to joke around - but usually jokes are funny? If its something that was easily google-able, do you think Id be offering money for measurements?

Hell I'll pay $10 to the first person that can show me size 12 and size 12.5 measurements of the yeezy 500 in cm from a google search.

at this point its an irrelevant as i purchased both 12 and 12.5 - but still - just to prove my point - offer stands

I wasn't trying to be funny bro. If you google 'adidas size chart cm' you'll find your answer

Back
Top Bottom