Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
ADC the worst. Got through. Logged in to account. PayPal loop. Then “not available to access site”

Did I get blocked it says my session has timed out? I've deleted my history and cookies and tried WiFi and mobile data

Even Adidas knows these are bricks, ive NEVER seen them drop the splash page and open the flood gates on a Yeezy release

got my size and wifey size easily this morning. checked both out within 3 mins via Deadstock.ca and ADCa. EASY MORNING. hope it's
like this all the time!

Couldn’t get one damn butter off of ADC last weekend (copped off YS first) but no splash at all today. Copped just because of how easy it was and the black can go with pretty much any fit. In and out just now with a 12.

got my size and wifey size easily this morning. checked both out within 3 mins via Deadstock.ca and ADCa. EASY MORNING. hope it's
like this all the time!
They keep making them this ugly and you will get your wish.

Literally overslept and hopped on ADC like 10 minutes ago, got through in like a minute and started to check out but I don't think I want these that bad. I mean they're nice in person it's a sort of black shoe but idk....... I'm conflicted :lol:

My friend is literally beating himself up for copping on YS and paying the shipping, especially with the splash screen completely gone now on ADC. He's refusing to go out for lunch and spend any money today to recoup/cancel his "LOST" apparently LOL.
Jesus. Is he 12?

Funny how many people suddenly don't want them anymore since they're an easy cop. People these days want to have to jump through hoops to get something so they can flex more. "Bruh I entered 18 raffles and had my grandma stand outside in the rain for 28 hours for these joints they fire :pimp:"

I got banned on adc. Only chance on it is giftcard. Now even giftcard not working and they took the money out smh. Hour wait for customer service and chat not working. I’m going to YS route.

Funny how many people suddenly don't want them anymore since they're an easy cop. People these days want to have to jump through hoops to get something so they can flex more. "Bruh I entered 18 raffles and had my grandma stand outside in the rain for 28 hours for these joints they fire :pimp:"
Yup. These were what would make 500s great they said. Shoe is hideous. Adidas is testing the waters and it doesn't look like it's going well. They better make a ton of zebras to recoup this loss.

My friend is literally beating himself up for copping on YS and paying the shipping, especially with the splash screen completely gone now on ADC. He's refusing to go out for lunch and spend any money today to recoup/cancel his "LOST" apparently LOL.
Kinda feeling those salt feelings cuz I copped mine and wifeys pairs early this morning on YS but it’s not that serious. If you can’t afford an extra $20 to secure something then you in the wrong game lol. It stings but ain’t gonna lose sleep over it.

I got the first ones and while these black ones are pretty nice, I've told myself I was gonna slow down on coppin the same shoe in different colors. I had about 5 pairs of 350 V2s and got rid of 4 only kept my belugas 1.0 just don't see the point of trying to get the same shoe in different colors. Unless it's a super dope shoe.

Back
Top Bottom