Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just received my pair and this is the third time i'm disappointed on Adidas QC. First i got copper 350 with weird black dot on the copper stripe then i got 500 blush with glue on toe box (i managed to get rid of it somehow but it's still stained a little) and now i got 700 also with glue stain but on the mash part where 3 stripes are, there's also less "stuffing" (is it how you say that? i'm not fluent so not sure lol) on the left shoe and the orange parts are not 3M so overall the left shoe feels "cheaper". I wouldn't mind those glue stains that much but for that price? In my country these are so expensive that you can literally rent an apartment for less money lol Both were made in China in June. I heard somewhere that pairs made in India are worse than those made in China but well i guess that's not a case :wink:

YS pair of 700s are already in transit, while my ADC pair is on the "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" stage. For the seasoned ADC vets, is this to be expected? I'm fine with waiting, as I'm in no rush, just double checking.
mine says the same, never bought from ADC before so don't know what to expect.

Came across a local seller wanting to trade his 700s for a pair of butters in the same size. I could scoop a pair of butters locally for $245 and come up on a second pair of 700s...

I’m hoping for 500s quality materials so I won’t need a 2nd pair tho.

42725A85-B2EF-4F9C-810B-A680E8E5F74D.jpeg

Really wish I went TTS...

Last edited:
I agree, Its usually 2-3 days with most places. I just wanted to put it out there that more people are in the same boat.
Exactly. I've never copped through ADC, so I wasn't sure. I have zero problem waiting if they're ultimately coming.

1 of 2 Adidas pair just came in. Waiting on YezzySupply rn.

Adidas also didn't put the model of the shoe on the box! Wasn't sure if this has changed but last time I copped from em they were still placing the snkr model on the box.

EDIT: I LIED, I found it on the side of the shipping box :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom