Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
just got mine in today. 700s look great but I went true to size and I don't think length is the issue when it comes to sizing its that front slope which makes it feel tight. for reference I wear 11 in v2s and 10.5 in every other sneaker. just a fyi for folks with sizing inquiries. if I would have known I would have gotten an 11 as well. fingers crossed that maybe I just need to break them in or ill succumb to wearing them w/o insoles.
I feel the same way but I think this is just one of those shoes that need breaking in.
Try stuffing the toe box overnight.

Believe me when I say, go tts on 700’s, they are snug but not uncomfy, you can tell they will break in and mold to your feet, .5 up will offer initial “comfort” but will definitely be too big when they break in

Favorite adidas Yeezy silo next to the 750.
6EE692AD-7771-435F-B199-BB7D195ECBBB.jpeg

Only gripe with the 700s is the yellow laces. Would have much preferred a grey/beige to match the suede panels.

Gents, any of you still waiting on shipping from YS for your 700's? I added the shoes to cart on release date at 1:20 AM PST and I didn't check out. About 8:30 AM I decided to check out and received an order conf. I was curious as to how the shoes were still in my cart. I'm thinking it was a glitch and I will not receive the shoes. I've heard the stories about YS and their poor communication and slow shipping. I'll give it two weeks and I'll contact the cc company. Have any of you experienced this?

Seemed the cq from last 700 drop was better, someone mentioned it before in here. My pair last night that came in was from India and had minor issues. All in all same sht tho

CQ for my last drop was terrible. Ended up selling that pair once I got these in. The 2 India pairs I have are to my eye better than my China one and the one from last drop... my OG pair from the pre-order still the best quality of all of em but they're beat the mesh on the back where my heel sits is starting to fray from constantly rocking em.

The yellow is a nice touch in my opinion.

Yeah I changed out the laces to black on my OG pickups. Have thought about changing back. Will prolly just keep my original release with the blacks and use the latest release for the yellow laces.

Welp, went up half a size when I copped from YS, and as expected from everyone's tts advice, it was too big. The heel portion barely hugs the ball of your foot. Wish I had the funds to cop both my tts and half a size up at the same time to compare, but at least resell aint crazy so I can sell and rebuy.

Call me crazy, but has anyone gone down half a size and removed the insole? Feels like even tts would have heel slippage. The insole seems nothing special anyways, and you still got the boost below.

Also are people feeling the boost after some heavy wears cause I can't feel it initially. Though I haven't walked around in it, just put my foot in

Welp, went up half a size when I copped from YS, and as expected from everyone's tts advice, it was too big. The heel portion barely hugs the ball of your foot. Wish I had the funds to cop both my tts and half a size up at the same to compare, but at least resell aint crazy so I can sell and rebuy.

Call me crazy, but has anyone gone down half a size? Feels like even tts would have heel slippage. Maybe go down half a size and remove the insole? The insole seems nothing special anyways, and you still got the boost below.

Stop overthinking it, and just go TTS. Everyone who tried .5 down has complained.

Stop overthinking it, and just go TTS. Everyone who tried .5 down has complained.

Well, I figured maybe if you remove the insole it would work, but you're right. Almost certain I'm going tts but wanted to hear thoughts.

Dito. I have no phuken clue how some people in here have shoes in their closet for example ranging from 8.5 to 10.5:wow:

Because different companies and different models size differently??

I have shoes from 10 to 12 (everything alphabetically from Adidas to Vans) that end up fitting right, but it always depends on the brand and model.

This isn't complex. Granted, it is annoying...

Are you not allowed to curse on here? I wrote a message and I can't find it. I think it's because of that.

Back
Top Bottom