Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Guys need your input.. whats a realistic price these would fetch?

I think I'm finally okay with letting them go....

I'd say 7/10 condition... but aside from e(vil)Bay what are these hitting for? OG all including ADC receipt with my name on it.....

Enc9jIb.jpg

mefKY10.jpg

vHQ4c9y.jpg

Guys need your input.. whats a realistic price these would fetch?

I think I'm finally okay with letting them go....

I'd say 7/10 condition... but aside from e(vil)Bay what are these hitting for? OG all including ADC receipt with my name on it.....

I'd say those are better than 7/10 condition. No idea on pricing though. Maybe check the GOAT used section?

Does anyone have any word on the release date of the v2 sesame? Also do you think will they be a wide release like the triple whites?

Does anyone have any word on the release date of the v2 sesame? Also do you think will they be a wide release like the triple whites?

I think sesames will mirror the blue tint/beluga 2.0 releases, and the zebra restock will mirror the cream restock.

Got shipping for the calabasas socks. So be on the lookout. They’re using UPS surepost... not sure why they didn’t just include them with the shoes. But oh well.

Got shipping for the calabasas socks. So be on the lookout. They’re using UPS surepost... not sure why they didn’t just include them with the shoes. But oh well.
mine arrived on friday and i got the "Your order has shipped email" today lol, theyre actually pretty nice socks

Size 14 Creams came in from YS and unfortunately there's a cosmetic flaw on the boost of one of the shoes. I would just wear them regardless, but I know they're too big because I've already tried on a smaller size. I feel like StockX and GOAT would give me issues if I tried to sell these so I guess I'm kinda screwed.

Already sent YeezySupply two emails about it but not going to get my hopes up. I wonder if Adidas customer service would ever take responsibility for poor quality control but I'm assuming that's very unlikely considering I didn't buy from adc. Which is ridiculous btw, considering they make the shoes, regardless of where I bought them from.

Size 14 Creams came in from YS and unfortunately there's a cosmetic flaw on the boost of one of the shoes. I would just wear them regardless, but I know they're too big because I've already tried on a smaller size. I feel like StockX and GOAT would give me issues if I tried to sell these so I guess I'm kinda screwed.

Already sent YeezySupply two emails about it but not going to get my hopes up. I wonder if Adidas customer service would ever take responsibility for poor quality control but I'm assuming that's very unlikely considering I didn't buy from adc. Which is ridiculous btw, considering they make the shoes, regardless of where I bought them from.
Shoot your shot at StockX bruh...how bad is it?

Back
Top Bottom