Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The not wearing certain shoes in specific seasons is more of a common sense thing to me. In the fall and winter here (NC) it gets moderately cold that thin shoes (primeknit, flyknit etc) aren't practical if I'm going to be outside a lot that day because the ground is going to stay wet, also it wouldn't make sense for me to wear lightly colored shoes that show and collect dirt easily, and/or shoes with suede, and nubuck that get damaged from moisture...but to each its own.

other extreme down south too - avoiding shoes that don't breathe during the peak of summer because you'll get swamp foot, me personally anyway

I own over 80 pairs so yes i do wear shoes depending on time of year to have a good rotation.

Only thing that changes rotations is if I travel

Anyone have any experience purchasing from A Ma Maniere? Just wondering how soon after order confirmation do they usually send a shopping notification?
ordered some pharrells off there....they pretty quick with shipment....package gonna come from NC I believe....they main store is Social Status

oh nah im just saying she def dresses better than most of the cats in this thread.
Anyone who wears skinny pants with 700s or 500s, or Ozweegos, should feel shame

The silhouette isn't meant for that.

Reactions: JPS
Supposedly adidas EU still has 34,000 pairs of the mauves. Most likely the reason YS will be shipping in two weeks. They need to move stock to the US cost effectively.

C12746BC-4C49-4298-93AA-6ADC59BDC31C.jpeg

Wasnt satisfied how it came out, gonna re-do this but anyways.

Just compared the boxes of the Waves and Mavues, because I immediately thought the Mauves box was huge when picking them up.

The box of my mauves is way bigger than of the waves in the same size.

Waves are made in China, mauves made in India.

Back
Top Bottom