Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Received two confirmations of zebras at the same store one with my work phone and other with my personal cell. Finishline came through with the sesames for next week. Excited for them all.

Won the zebra raffle at my local FTL, but now I don’t want them lol
I don’t think many people do. A lot of peeps on FB groups are selling their reservations between $20 and $35. Which is great for those who really want a pair but were unsuccessful.

Definitely a lot of pairs. I hit on my FTL app and only had 6 min headstart. Getting for my u clenin phillipines

Wait some people are saying sesame? Isn’t that for next Friday’?

Need a size 6 or 6.5 anyone can help a guy out in Baltimore Maryland....grabbed several size 9s looking to trade or buy the 6-6.5

Are these going to sit tomorrow ?

Hit 3/3 on size 10, fta 9min, champs 6min, Ftl 10min; i was gonna get one (got one on the 2nd release) - was 0/3 on size 5

But May just pick up 2 and try to sell for retail just to build up or keep gold/vip status

Hit 3/3 on size 10, fta 9min, champs 6min, Ftl 10min; i was gonna get one (got one on the 2nd release) - was 0/3 on size 5

But May just pick up 2 and try to sell for retail just to build up or keep gold/vip status
Grab that extra 10 for retail, I bet these don’t sit long. Might not be an all out battle but I don’t think they sit (and i need a 10 ):rofl:

I don't think they will sit. But I don't think you are going to make money either.

PO

I ordered a pair of Mauves from Farfetch that shipped from Eraldo in Italy. My box didn’t have the customary pull tab that all the other Yeezys I’ve purchased had. Is this a normal thing for Europe pairs? Anyone have legit issues with them?

upload_2018-11-15_23-33-14.jpeg

I ordered a pair of Mauves from Farfetch that shipped from Eraldo in Italy. My box didn’t have the customary pull tab that all the other Yeezys I’ve purchased had. Is this a normal thing for Europe pairs? Anyone have legit issues with them?

upload_2018-11-15_23-33-14.jpeg

Just pop it back out. It's just pushed in.

Back
Top Bottom