Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
bring on the sesames
1E87E4A3-88FD-40C3-8B1C-65C467A17449.jpeg

I also have the Space Jams and Midnight Navy 11s so I felt no need to get Concords no matter how Iconic they are lol

yup a beat pair lol, the star of the show is the AW Bballs in my opinion though
Youre either the 2nd or 3rd person to post the Wangs they got in. Yall peaking my interest but i aint even trying to play keep up with yall like that lol.

**** the Jones's.

I still have DS 2001 Concords in mint condition barring the sole color change... so the box has never mattered to me, its the quality... Zebras have quickly become one of my most favorite 350's to throw on after PB 1.0 but that's just yeezy talk... and I have yet to UNDS any of my 700's. Anyhow, I really can't stand Jordans at this point (after being exposed to boost) but I was in HS when the OG Concords released so there is probably no other shoe that can compare. That being said, most of the retros have been horrible in build quality so its sort of a moot point.

Youre either the 2nd or 3rd person to post the Wangs they got in. Yall peaking my interest but i aint even trying to play keep up with yall like that lol.

**** the Jones's.
i got these via the 25% off sale on xhibition so they were $63 off retail. wasnt going to get them without a sale. theyre my first pair of wangs and im really feeling them. ill try them on later tonight

i got these via the 25% off sale on xhibition so they were $63 off retail. wasnt going to get them without a sale. theyre my first pair of wangs and im really feeling them. ill try them on later tonight
Ive heard they feel great. Let me know what you think in comparison to UB's. Gonna try to get some Y3's sub 250 here soon then turn to the Wangs...perhaps.

How are the numbers looking for sesames compare to the last zebra restock? I’m hoping to just buy for resell if it’s close to retail after the holidays

Ive heard they feel great. Let me know what you think in comparison to UB's. Gonna try to get some Y3's sub 250 here soon then turn to the Wangs...perhaps.

right from the jumb the boost is different. its the squishy eqt 93/17 boost not the firmer stuff they use on the most recent UB. Not sure how fit will be though, I went true to size.
its funny because the "designer" stuff which tends be higher quality always goes on sale and can be had for cheaper than ultraboosts. i feast on Y3 this time of year

Back
Top Bottom