• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i'm sick i miss that 700 deal

i knew one of these sites were gonna do it too but i stopped paying attention after all the turkey and drinks

46634441_1949044261846257_8227574922860298240_n.png

There's a petition to release these, I wonder if the Yeezys are in any way similar.

Those are nice....

Is FTL slow with their e-mail order confirmations? Placed an order at like 6 PM EST and still nothing.

Looks like Foot Locker's online inventory wasn't updated on time. I just placed an order a few hours ago and see this in "My Orders"
Screenshot 2018-11-24 23.01.49.png

Placed an order for the Sesames @ like 5 on Footlocker, but never got a confirmation email. They did debit my credit card, so maybe there is hope that it won't get cancelled.

did you leave it in your cart and not checkout right away? size 13 sold out when you posted that you caved in or before that.
They have free returns for 60 days; so just double up and get one off of another footsite.
I think i posted that like an hour after i copped. Truly vant remember...i know it wasnt directly after.

I did go through the entire process in one sitting though...add to cart and check out.

Kept trying to sign up for an account on there which I know for sure I have never done (small outside chance that I entered a raffle though). Used 2 different emails...my main one which had no emails from Hibbett in the inbox. They claimed it was already in use and sent me an account code to restore the account...but the phone number they have in file with the account is not mine.

Tried my back up gmail account and it says the same thing which I know isn't accurate. I don't use thag account for anything.

Created a yahoo account only to figure out the damn 15 percent off wouldn't work.

Last edited:
footsites must have really had a ton of these. Champs had the usual 1 per customer message but I ended up ordering two of my 11.5’s because when I ordered the first one I didn’t get a confirmation email or PayPal confirmation for almost an hour an half. And when the confirmations finally came through for both I hit up customer service to cancel one pair so that my order wouldn’t get canceled and they told me they couldn’t cancel it if they wanted to so they’re not even Observing the policy. Anyways got shipping confirmation for both pairs and they should be in by Thursday right before I leave for Vegas. I also scooped and 11 from cncpts for $209 shipped to compare sizes.

Back
Top Bottom