Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
my wife don't go digging around my purchase history, altho if I wanted to cover my tracks, I'll just use paypal or even a gift card lol. Funny thing is, she's an auditor and can check my ish at all times.

the entire hiding sneaker purchases from. the wife/girl is wild corny to me

like I'm a grown man I make my own money ill buy what I wish at the end of the day

let my wife/girl even attempt to try to give me crap about what I do with my money let alone anyone else

but to be fair I'm sure my financial situation is far different than most

so if a dude is spendiing a few thousand a year on shoes but his bank account doesn't reflect as much saved as opposed to spent

than I can see it making sense

Lying or ommiting purchases is ridiculous unless you have a serious problem and your purchases haven’t caused financial strain. Other than that, I’d say don’t waste your time being dishonest, you are both adults. Your wife/gf may be upset initially but she will get over it.

Never usually order from Footlocker, but ordered Sesames last night from them at like 5 PM, they debited my credit card, but never received a confirmation email. Its been 24 hours. safe to say my order will be cancelled? I also checked out as a guest, so I can't check the status of my order

Never usually order from Footlocker, but ordered Sesames last night from them at like 5 PM, they debited my credit card, but never received a confirmation email. Its been 24 hours. safe to say my order will be cancelled? I also checked out as a guest, so I can't check the status of my order

I ordered zebras for a friend and she never got a confirmation email. Her shoes showed up a few days later.

E9E65AFC-6927-4D45-B418-AA5A59914672.jpeg
Tis’ the season

I ordered around the same time from Footlocker and still haven't received a confirmation either but I have a "pending" charge on my CC.

i used to work with a girl that racked up 30k on the credit card and used to have all her stuff (mostly shoes and purses) sent to work. :rofl:

like I'm a grown man I make my own money ill buy what I wish at the end of the day

let my wife/girl even attempt to try to give me crap about what I do with my money let alone anyone else

so if a dude is spendiing a few thousand a year on shoes but his bank account doesn't reflect as much saved as opposed to spent

it has nothing to do with the money, at least for me. i'd rather not have to deal with the "you bought shoes again....how many pairs of shoes do you need...your boxes take up so much space...blah blah". you know, typical wife/fiancee/gf ****. she doesn't actually care. its just kinda embarrassing how much time/money i spend on shoes haha.

What’s funnier is all the guys thinking they’re getting over and never find out they’re girl got +$20,000 on a credit card with the guy’s name on it....play on players....play on....

uh...NO ONE has a credit card with my name on it other than myself

I am a full time single father of a 13 year old. I asked my son; i will get you get you some zebras. He said get me some Lebron's. I don't know what brand that is. He said; you should know since you get sneakers all the time.

I am a full time single father of a 13 year old. I asked my son; i will get you get you some zebras. He said get me some Lebron's. I don't know what brand that is. He said; you should know since you get sneakers all the time.

come on pops stay woke. he's only the biggest cry baby the NBA has ever seen.

flame suit on

I don't hide my purchases because it's my money. My girl don't care but I better not come with "I can't see that movie tonight, I just copped yeezys"

All about balance

it has nothing to do with the money, at least for me. i'd rather not have to deal with the "you bought shoes again....how many pairs of shoes do you need...your boxes take up so much space...blah blah". you know, typical wife/fiancee/gf ****. she doesn't actually care. its just kinda embarrassing how much time/money i spend on shoes haha.
Yeah, this is exactly why I do it. I get this from my wife all the time and she is only directly aware of about 30% of the shoe purchases I make.

I don’t hide my shoes purchases, but I get it. Just to avoid the questions. Didn’t you just get those? Why do you have so many sneakers? Blah blah blah.

My theory is that even if we’re treating them right, getting them nice gifts and stuff on the regular, women are like, all this money on sneakers could have gone to X. Least that’s how I feel my wife is. I also made the mistake of telling her I was going to slow down. Of course, I haven’t. In fact I’ve gotten worse.

Back
Top Bottom