Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Purchased both Zebras and Sesame’s and the sizing is small by almost a whole size. Normally wear a 9.5 and could have gone with a 10.5, settled on size 10. These were cut small. I have a narrow foot and don’t ever have to ever size up.

I went a full size up but I still put some shoe trees in to loosen the toebox some.

Out of the new Zebras I got, I got a pair from eastbay with a more yellowed sole, closer to the OG. Prod date is 8/18 on the yellowed sole, and the whiter sole is 9/18. They must have been using up their old materials first....

Out of the new Zebras I got, I got a pair from eastbay with a more yellowed sole, closer to the OG. Prod date is 8/18 on the yellowed sole, and the whiter sole is 9/18. They must have been using up their old materials first....

Nevermind I was thinking 8/17

Whoever said Sesame was TTS, not sure how that can be. But everyones feet are different. These feel more snug than my Beluga 2.0 and Zebras.

Whoever said Sesame was TTS, not sure how that can be. But everyones feet are different. These feel more snug than my Beluga 2.0 and Zebras.
Could that be because they are less broken in? They feel the same to me. Snug in toebox but comfortable overall in my true size.

Purchased both Zebras and Sesame’s and the sizing is small by almost a whole size. Normally wear a 9.5 and could have gone with a 10.5, settled on size 10. These were cut small. I have a narrow foot and don’t ever have to ever size up.

Yeah i am a 10.5 /11 in sizing for almost all my shoes. Have early yeezy v2s in an 11 but even after wearing them a bunch they didn't stretch that much. I can wear them comfortably with no insole and thin socks but if i am wearing them all day it still starts to hurt my toes. I never really size up but im an 11.5 in v2s.

I wore the Sesame's to the club on Saturday! I wish I had tried harder for past colorways because the 350 is an everyday sneaker, IMO. I buy TTS (sz 12), and I love how the 350 can look like both a business casual sneaker, and an everyday lifestyle sneaker. I'd try on past drops, or not try at all, because of being discouraged. I hope the Yellow joints do restock. We haven't talked about that much. Does anyone think that is really happening?

Had to return my Zebras. No way I was going to be able to wear the size I ordered. On the lookout for a 12 now. Will the resale value go down if I have to go to stockx?

Had to return my Zebras. No way I was going to be able to wear the size I ordered. On the lookout for a 12 now. Will the resale value go down if I have to go to stockx?
I doubt it goes down now. Most people have their orders in hand. Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom