• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
A043E2D3-7DB3-4745-9DBC-800BBDBAE6B7.jpeg
After all my complaining, YS delivered my frozens in 3 business days flat. Fastest YS service ever, west to southeast. YS has the euro box tag while footstores pair is US with rfid inside... tagged on opposite shoes too. Interesting... Anyhoo, very very happy.
Man where do u live I. Live in Atlanta it’s saying I get mine Monday

Man where do u live I. Live in Atlanta it’s saying I get mine Monday

Same. Monday delivery would be the YS norm for me. 6 business days on the dot. When i got the ship notice it said expect them friday... but came home to those and my daughter’s breds from SX.

Current stock for statics on ADC. It’s subject to change since adidas can always add more (especially for 8.5,9.5,10,11)
D7C9FC2E-9C11-40BE-91CA-06AEA7D9FE55.jpeg

This has to be premature results... or they are penalizing the US for not selling out as of late. lmao

That entire Black Friday set was limited as hell.

Unless you were an APP gang, cooked all three.

True story. I drove around a picked up reserved multiples of all except red/pink stripe. That release and beluga was sweet.

I never put stock (Pun intended) into these early release numbers...I’m firm that none of these leakers really know...In fact I’m positive the only people that really know aren’t in need of coming out and throwing it all over social media...YM and the likes just look at what ADC loads and we all know from past releases that those numbers continually fluctuate all the way up until release...

Too many factors for each release to be able to tell what production numbers are without these brands coming outright and saying...

True story. I drove around a picked up reserved multiples of all except red/pink stripe. That release and beluga was sweet.

I remember Foot stores tripped on that Black Friday release though...Most spots would only let you pick up one colorway despite hitting on all...Early app days...

Feast or famine was the Yeezy way all the way through the second release Zebras for me...Either I hit multiples or none at all...

Never won on sns but just registered for static 350s. Anyone know when they usually announce winners? Want to be sure I will know before I just end up trying on ys or adc.

Never won on sns but just registered for static 350s. Anyone know when they usually announce winners? Want to be sure I will know before I just end up trying on ys or adc.

Usually it's the day before release, so you should know by Wednesday morning. They won't ship until release or after.

Back
Top Bottom