• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
UNDS

1A0D6B87-5E0D-468B-967C-1385B4608564.jpeg
18F9531A-B420-41AE-97B8-59E845D0E6ED.jpeg
94C1A74F-3CE9-48FC-987E-14E98F8D0349.jpeg
Never liked these, but they look really good here

Then maybe you should have thought it through and realized that maybe everyone shouldn't flippantly excuse it, just because you did.

Excuse it? Being tied to the nazi party?

Once again, I don’t think you understand the power of propaganda. I still have family members & their friends who still support communism and the Soviet Union, even though we’ve seen how that turned out.

Americans stay virtue signaling like they have a clean slate.

Once again, I don’t think you understand the power of propaganda. I still have family members & their friends who still support communism and the Soviet Union, even though we’ve seen how that turned out.

1 + 1 = 456

:lol:

Propaganda? clean slate?

No, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. So because you aren't offended by a certain thing, you shouldn't be offended by anything?

This has nothing to do with being American, and everything to do with your lack of "logic". Who are you to tell someone what they should be offended by or concerned about? Do you think someone else cares about everything you do?

You know Jewish people reside in America, right :rolleyes

Is anyone who hit on Glow’s from Yeezy Supply still waiting on shipment/tracking?

still waiting on a pair here, wifey's pair already delivered last friday but no movement on my personal size from YS. Would almost rather take a cancellation from them at this point, about to be chargeback szn.

**EDIT -- PWD PAGE UP! :nerd::nerd:

Last edited:
Vanta 700 V2 June 6th, Black 350 v2 June 7th, i love ye, but I can't give him half a rack in one weekend lol

The USSR collapsing into a capitalist reformist heap was a world-wide tragedy. Should have stuck to the communism in retrospect over abandoning it over decades and losing the faith of the population (in a state which BBC videojournalist Adam Curtis calls Hypernormalisation). now that we are waking up to the horrors of the current system and the utter uselessness and cowardice of the centrist ruling class we might as well be real about it and accept the fact we must work towards the more egalitarian form of organizing the world lol

otherwise, as we are seeing across the globe in a scary parallel to the 1930s, the vile traits of far-right nationalism creeps in to fill the void.

word. my first cousin is a navy vet and my aunt asked him yesterday if he was getting a free meal. My mother was like no thats for veterans day. this day is for the fallen soldiers. My aunt was like wym? cousin goes: the dea ones.

Actually vets get free meals on both days, I have only done it once, I feel weird eating like that and a lot of people take advantage of it

Copped my first pair of yeezy's last weekend. The glows! Flipped them with the quickness. Next on my list is them reflective joints

#teamjordan

Copped my first pair of yeezy's last weekend. The glows! Flipped them with the quickness. Next on my list is them reflective joints

#teamjordan

Are you seriously only loyal to Nike/JB? I never understood this thinking-unless you work for them or have serious ties to them, etc. I think it's pretty limiting to only buy one brand's products. You see this a lot in the tech community with spineless Apple and, especially, Android fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom